• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP fake meritocracy

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend who is a teacher told me that many teachers refused to mark PSLE, O Level and A Level scripts because this is a first year after pandemic and many of them wanted to go on holidays.

Therefore SEAB increased workloads for the existing teachers who stayed on to mark exam scripts and they were unmotivated to mark and never mark according to the scheme provided by SEAB.

This is the result and she said not only PSLE because there will be similar news after the release of O Level and A Level results.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does SG still rely on Cambridge Assessment??

That is because SG PAP Government or its People cannot TRUST a local assessment.

Let me give you my firsthand experience with the SG civil servants Few years ago, I took a CEA Certifications exam (two papers) for Real Estate agents. Though I have never faced any failure in any exam in my entire life, I was shocked to see that I was FAILED in both the papers. Because there was a time, efforts and money involved for taking up such exams, I could not accept a FAILURE (deliberate error) for an answer. Devil was terrified when I learnt the following TRUTH.

PURNIMA D/O SHANTILAL who was working as the Director (Licensing and Investigations) at CEA COUNCIL FOR ESTATE AGENCIES deliberately took my answer sheets and erased the right answers that I marked with my pencil and marked wrongly and invalidated my answers. I have never met this kind of woman before.

How was she related to me when I never met her?
Yes, she did not like me because Lion is under my spiritual authority.

Lion has to go if I ask him to go.,

46962FCA-9787-4C3D-A297-E67F432F8952.jpeg

She did it siding with devil, she stumbled into my path to inflict evil on me. As i escalated and talked to her supervisor Mr. Chan Mun Kit who investigated and said she has done nothing wrong. I spiritually discerned that she meticulously gotten rid of all wrong doings as she was a lawyer groomed by local NUS law school.

Why did CEA amply such Charlatan lawyers?
Because they are so criminal minded fugitives but knows how to get rid of all evidence for a layman to substantiate their wrong doings.

My Verdict:

She was so stupid but wanted to be successful in her career as she sided with devil. Devil said she has no kids and is so barren. You got to know one thing; devil relates her corrupted/wicked mind to her physical deficiency. I told him get behind me devil as in have nothing in him and he has nothing in me. God reiterated to me while devil was also present that all her household and CEA board and HDB will be in jeopardy in due time.

How would Singaporeans accept any assessment by locals in SG??

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA is now dominating the IT industry in Singapore
99% Manpower Agencies are dominated by Indians from India.

These INDIANS from India do NOT help Singaporeans of Indian origin.
Even the Naturalized Citizens of Singapore who migrated from India are now suffering without a job.

Why that is so??

Yes, I have come across several Singapore Citizens who shared the same concern/
But did PAP Government address that concern?

Even PRs in SG are not affected as they are still holding Indian passports
But those Indians who revoked the Indian Citizenships and took the Singapore Citizenship are deeply affected.

I understand Indian Professionals who are on tourist visa could land in a job within few days
Indian nationals here special passes and PRs do not have any issues at all to find a job in SG.

SingTel and NCS (major IT company) would first advertise their new roles in INDIAN GOVT WEBSITES first
After they short listed their candidates, WSG would formally announces the same requirement to ir4riarte citizens.

Singapore IT Corporate politics reminds me of Singapore Job market is OF Indians, For Indians and By Indians. It is called Meritocracy. It is Meritocrazy.
Law abiding Citizens are NOT stupid and they would speak out boldly in the next elections, it is all by Spiritual.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA is now dominating the IT industry in Singapore
99% Manpower Agencies are dominated by Indians from India.

These INDIANS from India do NOT help Singaporeans of Indian origin.
Even the Naturalized Citizens of Singapore who migrated from India are now suffering without a job.

Why that is so??

View attachment 171998

Yes, I have come across several Singapore Citizens who shared the same concern/
But did PAP Government address that concern?

Even PRs in SG are not affected as they are still holding Indian passports
But those Indians who revoked the Indian Citizenships and took the Singapore Citizenship are deeply affected.

I understand Indian Professionals who are on tourist visa could land in a job within few days
Indian nationals here special passes and PRs do not have any issues at all to find a job in SG.

SingTel and NCS (major IT company) would first advertise their new roles in INDIAN GOVT WEBSITES first
After they short listed their candidates, WSG would formally announces the same requirement to ir4riarte citizens.

Singapore IT Corporate politics reminds me of OF Indians, For Indians and By Indians. It is called Meritocracy. It is Meritocrazy.
Law abiding Citizens are NOT stupid and they would speak out boldly in the next elections, it is all by Spiritual.
Indians have infiltrated the highest echelons of SG inc, influencing policies on hiring of CECAs. Dont be surprised that these high ranking indians like piyush gupta were groomed by the Indian intelligence services.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
HIGHEST PAID CEO IN SINGAPORE

Highest pay salaries = highest COVID-19 infection in Southeast Asia. This is wat paid for. It is not a joke. But it is a curse for Singapore Economy.

For many decades, the “Made in China” label has become synonymous with low-cost and low-quality. The reputation and the quality of any Indian workers is emerging with similar label of products MADE IN INDIA. ‘

TEMASEK HOLDINGS

Singapore’s Temasek holdings has recruited a LOW-QUALITY guy Piyush Gupta from India. He was given Citizenship as he is a and appointed him as CEO of DBS Bank - with a salary of $14 Millions - highest paid CEO in in SEA to collapse SG economy. Temasek Holding thinks CEO means Cheap Executive Officer. He is not so cheap either but very cheap (piece of shit) in terms of his attitude, quality and values to run a major local bank.

Please sneak a peek into this video below, what CEO of a most reputed bank DBS who claims that he can spy on you to see your private information. What an abomination!! ‘

Is it called Meritocracy?? IT'S MERTOCRAZY. If the above video reaches every Singaporean who are doing banking with DBS or POSB, will they trust the CEO or the bank anymore for stalking on its customer and customer data?

MY EXPECTATIONS

When I was the Director of UBS AG, managing the IT operations of the Swiss bank, i was responsible for the customer private information of the ultra-rich individuals within UBS AG. But I did NOT even curious to search the bank data to see the richest guy in our custodial operations. If I even think about this, it is unethical. I gave the highest importance to keep the private information Private. The secret of private bank is to keep the private date secret. However, this guy from India work here in SG claims he knows private info of all Singaporeans who banks at DBS, and he even could predict which restaurant you go next month. What a stupidity! Will Singaporean do bank with DBS anymore?
!
WHAT'S NEXT?

The founding father of Singapore Lee Kwan Yew reiterated that the future of Singapore economy is in the hands of meritorious Singaporeans. We, the citizens of Singapore need to make Singapore great again eradicating Low class Politicians and CECA and foreign workers out of Singapore. A huge wave of changes on its way. It is all going to be spiritual.

Last edited: