• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP fake meritocracy

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now how will government react ? Send these screwed up Nan Hua students to Yishun Schools and let foreign students with dubious education records to student in Singapore elite schools such as RI.
对吗?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These poor nan hua students, working hard and yet being marked unjustly. They should apply for scholarships in other countries and settle down there. Don’t come back to this country since they are so bright and smart, consistently scored 95% and above in all their school tests.
These students are all brainwashed by 屁A屁 liao, 全部无药可救了。

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good but I do not know how to input Cantonese words in laptop and phone
Mei-mei you need to install SwiftKey on your phone and choose Chinese/粤语.

Screenshot_20221209-130932_Microsoft_SwiftKey_Keyboard_1.png

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha must be the marker had a bad day and decided to mess up those 11 students results. They are probably from the GEP class or top class. So sad. Guess their plans to go RI/RGS can be shelved.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So coincidental ? I studied statistics in my university and I know this kind of scenario is impossible to happen and it happens only because of systematic error which MOE must have the courage to review and to admit to their mistakes.

The 11 parents said in the letter that their children had always scored 95 marks and above for their maths exams in school, or the equivalent of Achievement Level (AL) 1.

But for this year’s PSLE maths paper, they were shocked to find that their children had scored AL 3, AL 4 or AL 5.
Your conclusion based on the mathematics of statistic may be correct. The MOE said if request for review through proper channel, an independent senior marker would review the paper and give the finding. But the MOE noted that all past reviews had zero success rates!

"Actually", it would be best if parents be allowed to see their children's papers; but this could lead to many others requesting for reviews.

It seems many countries do trust the MOE's syllabuses and standards.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,
"Einstein's E=mc2 Invalid"
http://www.emc2fails.com

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE or any ministry will not admit to their mistakes. This is the govt we have. The 11 parents and their children can jolly well vote opposition next GE and try to change the system. I suspect they are pappy voters currently.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook groups say that some of these poor students are suicidal. I pity them
Very unfortunate. If they are really talented i would advise them to pick themselves up and try again at O and A lvls. No free pass thru the IP schools for them. when they reach 21 yrs old dont forget to vote OPPo

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wait for ministry of education to say this: we will investigate thoroughly and to leave every stone unturned and we don’t want our trust to be eroded by these noises.

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if they get AL3 for maths, and AL 1 for the others, still can go IP schools. AL5 also got chance to go IP. Not the end of the world for these GEP students.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOE or any ministry will not admit to their mistakes. This is the govt we have. The 11 parents and their children can jolly well vote opposition next GE and try to change the system. I suspect they are pappy voters currently.

They are more interested in pandering and virtue signalling than doing their job.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook groups say that some of these poor students are suicidal. I pity them

wahlau, if they need to kill themselves over such a small thing they should just go ahead, harden the fuck up sinkees

i just diagnosed with brain tumor yet i will continue to fuck cheebye loong everyday

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these 11 were truly talents, they would hv gotten their IP school placements via DSA. Just goes to show that they are only talented muggers. We need less of such textbook smart ppl. Look at chan chun sing, dont know dogshit and want to lecture businessmen on how to do business. Sibei sia suay lah