• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ozzie University World Ranking Very Low.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ermm.. How many of your "elite grads" have 2mil house ? and have a 1mil chicken business ?

I shall rest my case..

Yar stop showing off u lil prick. In the eyes of the white Aussie, u are just another money grabbing yellow piece of shit. U sell out ur dignity for some cheap dollars. Don't go on with me about how Australian has given u plenty of opporunity, the fact is Australia still is a very WHITE AND RACIST country. If u don't agree, u must be either lying to urself or u must be always hiding in Asian enclaves and nv venture to the CBD area or white dominant area.

And oh, if you are really do that well then congrats. I have heaps of Asian friends grad from aussie unis and can't find a proper job in Australia itself..... It is really sad that they have to end up s credit card promoter and some call center operator when they are armed with degrees from the so-called GO8!? What a joke mate! ahaha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sell out ur dignity for some cheap dollars. Don't go on with me about how Australian has given u plenty of opporunity, the fact is Australia still is a very WHITE AND RACIST country.

I am an opportunist.. will do unfavourable things for a small growth:p This include giving up my SG pink IC and my start up chicken venture :(

By calling someone low ranking, you need to look at the fruits he harvest.. Most are doing this without utilising the public money or engineering laws to favour them.

Having good education is juz a start.. knowing how to manoeuvre will bring you favourable returns..

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yar stop showing off u lil prick. In the eyes of the white Aussie, u are just another money grabbing yellow piece of shit. U sell out ur dignity for some cheap dollars. Don't go on with me about how Australian has given u plenty of opporunity, the fact is Australia still is a very WHITE AND RACIST country. If u don't agree, u must be either lying to urself or u must be always hiding in Asian enclaves and nv venture to the CBD area or white dominant area.

And oh, if you are really do that well then congrats. I have heaps of Asian friends grad from aussie unis and can't find a proper job in Australia itself..... It is really sad that they have to end up s credit card promoter and some call center operator when they are armed with degrees from the so-called GO8!? What a joke mate! ahaha

i have to agree with you on this.....in Aust is either u have the relevant aust experience for the job or a brilliant high distinction Graduate or connections......if not you will not land yourself a job

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to agree with you on this.....in Aust is either u have the relevant aust experience for the job or a brilliant high distinction Graduate or connections......if not you will not land yourself a job

Isn't it the same everywhere, or at least in Spore? Job market is always competitive ,only the top MNCs would invest in hiring fresh graduates, of course they would pick the elite graduates over the average joe(pyschometric test is oftenly used to filter out weaker candidates). For experienced migrants - a good command of English, previous experiences in similiar industry, references, Australian degree are assurance you are at least on par with the locals competing for the same job. This is especially essential for managerial positions since employers are concerned about the candidate's cultural aspect in the Aus workplace. A connection is always helpful if you have prior local experience, people here actually mingle around a lot with their previous workplace workmates, partly a lot of work here are contract/short to medium term project basis, employers of course would prefer hire someone with proven skills & experiences.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it the same everywhere, or at least in Spore? Job market is always competitive ,only the top MNCs would invest in hiring fresh graduates, of course they would pick the elite graduates over the average joe(pyschometric test is oftenly used to filter out weaker candidates). For experienced migrants - a good command of English, previous experiences in similiar industry, references, Australian degree are assurance you are at least on par with the locals competing for the same job. This is especially essential for managerial positions since employers are concerned about the candidate's cultural aspect in the Aus workplace. A connection is always helpful if you have prior local experience, people here actually mingle around a lot with their previous workplace workmates, partly a lot of work here are contract/short to medium term project basis, employers of course would prefer hire someone with proven skills & experiences.

this forum is turning into a dump again, just like SIngapore

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
For experienced migrants - a good command of English, previous experiences in similiar industry, references, Australian degree are assurance you are at least on par with the locals competing for the same job. This is especially essential for managerial positions since employers are concerned about the candidate's cultural aspect in the Aus workplace.

Well I agree. Perhaps this is the reason why some of the migrants are so lucky. 3 cheers for Aussie grads !

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#National_IQ_estimates

average IQ of persons by country :

Singapore 103
Austria 102
Germany 102
Italy 102
Netherlands 102
Sweden 101
Poland 99
Spain 99
Australia 98

average IQ of ex-singapore economy fugitives (eg arse168, neddy, ash007, iwc) residing in kangaroo land 31

see confirm ossie are fucking stupid people. :eek::biggrin:

19 Denmark 98
19 France 98
19 Mongolia 98
19 Norway 98
19 United States 98

And Australia is ahead of USA? The biggest economy in the world and forefront in its innovation , technology and education? how reliable is this ranking? haha, you really have nothing better to do.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 Denmark 98
19 France 98
19 Mongolia 98
19 Norway 98
19 United States 98

And Australia is ahead of USA? The biggest economy in the world and forefront in its innovation , technology and education? how reliable is this ranking? haha, you really have nothing better to do.

Wow ! This uneducated low level chap is talking about IQ.. hahaha.. I guess when a pig stop swearing he sure have better IQ ~

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ! This uneducated low level chap is talking about IQ.. hahaha.. I guess when a pig stop swearing he sure have better IQ ~

U are very stupid. A person's IQ will not change by emigrating to another country. We(Sporeans) moved to Oz thus raising the average level of their IQ! Spore, in contrast, are bringing in a lot of lower grade migrants-india(rank -61. phillipines, rank-52, Malaysia-39) if you want to measure this way..wahaha..:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are very stupid. A person's IQ will not change by emigrating to another country. We(Sporeans) moved to Oz thus raising the average level of their IQ! Spore, in contrast, are bringing in a lot of lower grade migrants-india(rank -61. phillipines, rank-52, Malaysia-39) if you want to measure this way..wahaha..:biggrin:

I'm more the opinion EQ not IQ, there are studies that suggest that just having high IQ means nothing in being successful in life.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more the opinion EQ not IQ, there are studies that suggest that just having high IQ means nothing in being successful in life.

And that is how I fell into the trap of trolls.
Just write something so obviously ridiculous and sit back and watch the smart asses respond to them.

You do not need high IQ to be rich, just high EQ. That is why so many billionnaires are stupid and need to pay smart people to work for them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that is how I fell into the trap of trolls.
Just write something so obviously ridiculous and sit back and watch the smart asses respond to them.

You do not need high IQ to be rich, just high EQ. That is why so many billionnaires are stupid and need to pay smart people to work for them.

So, you are saying you know you should ignore the trolls more? :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, you are saying you know you should ignore the trolls more? :wink:

I learnt my lesson. :biggrin:

This batch of trolls are either getting a lot dumber or do not even have brains. So, I am just ignoring them/it/her/him/both.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha.. yes, ya right ! In average, we still do a lot better !