• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outrageous! Christian went to SGH to convert Taoist patients!!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many realms to explore. What you have said is only one. You should do your own exploration instead of an insistence that other religions are wrong, those who believe in religion are closed-minded. You should also consider that christians are closed-minded too. Only then can you judge the facts on their own merits and come to your own conclusions.

Did I say that other religions are wrong? Christians are never closed-minded?

You really need to learn to read carefully.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides I don't challenge your conclusion. All I am saying is that from the Christian perspective, you are accountable for your own accounts before God. There will be a Judgment where Justice will be executed and once executed, there is no appeal.

If your conclusion leads you not to believe in it, it is okay by me.

I don't challenge your conclusion too. All I am saying is that from the buddhist perspective, you are accountable for your own doings. There will be a Judgment where Justice will be brought upon you by yourself, you have to take that punishments and once punished you have a chance to turn over a new leave.

If your conclusion leads you not to believe in it, it is okay by me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not a buddhist and so I cannot answer this with authority.

But if I am living in those times and stand back and observe the workings of Man and Woman in the course of their daily lives, I will be faced with the question of why the wicked prosper and the innocent suffer. The theology of those times would have told me that the reason why we are in different castes is because of the good and evil we did in our lives. Thus the basis for our salvation is to accept our lot and in acceptance, we would have evolved to the next step.

In answering this question, this model of rebirth will be a logical extension of my thesis.

At the end of the day, my answer will be a product of my thinking and the culture I was born into. Thus the answer of rebirth into an animal is the Buddhist and Hindu answer to injustice. Man therefore holds the keys to his own salvation. He did wrong, he pays for it. Once paid, it is over until the next injustice is done.

In contrast, the Muslims, Jews and Christians view injustice as an act that will be punished by God Himself or as an act where they are called to execute justice. The progression is linear. Man was born and Man will die. Once dead, that is the end. Judgement awaits. Justice will be met.

Thus since you asked me, perhaps rhetorically, my answer is to be respectful of others' belief system. All I will say is that this is my belief system......

i dont respect any religion cause they are tons of bullshit in them...do you respect bullshit ?

i have been to tibet ..the ppl there are living in proverty .but their fucking temple is made of gold ...what does it mean ? human suffer there to give everything to their invisible man ? and when you see children born with handicap ..do you say its karma and they are evil in their " previous " life ? thats fucking sick !!!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont respect any religion cause they are tons of bullshit in them...do you respect bullshit ?

i have been to tibet ..the ppl there are living in proverty .but their fucking temple is made of gold ...what does it mean ? human suffer there to give everything to their invisible man ? and when you see children born with handicap ..do you say its karma and they are evil in their " previous " life ? thats fucking sick !!!

And god have limits. He needs 7 days to....why not just at the blink of the eye. He made adam and eve and told them not to taste the forbidden fruit. For goodness sake, don't make the damn plant lah.

Then also the so called justice, justice according to what? He own mistake in not making those that doesn't err?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And god have limits. He needs 7 days to....why not just at the blink of the eye. He made adam and eve and told them not to taste the forbidden fruit. For goodness sake, don't make the damn plant lah.

Then also the so called justice, justice according to what? He own mistake in not making those that doesn't err?

bible in those old days is just like a harry potter story book ....the only different is that the fucking book wants more money and try to control ppl and make them stupid ....:wink:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
bible in those old days is just like a harry potter story book ....the only different is that the fucking book wants more money and try to control ppl and make them stupid ....:wink:

Thats why don't call people who have other religions closed minded. Its the case of the pot calling the kettle black. Only for christians they are over zealous about converting people, in pointing out their perceived negative points of other religions, refuse to be tolerants towards them that provoke everybody.

Last edited:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like both of you have lots of fun in confirming your beliefs.

Even if the temple is made of gold and the people are suffering, it does not lead to a conclusion of exploitation or unfairness. You need more facts before you can make that conclusion. For example, seeing that temple of gold makes the poor man feel rich because the gold belongs to all of them. Or it may be the case where the rich exploit the poor and keep more of the gold in swiss banks. Which is which needs more investigation. Besides even if you know, you want to change the governing structure there? All you can say is if karma works, then it better be working in that situation!

If a child is born with handicap, then if your religion says that it is due to karma, then it is up to you to decide if that is the case. Often times if other people's children are born with handicaps, there is no problem with the karma belief system.

Nonetheless I am not trying to change your mind. If those things bother you, then you need to seek your own answers. However if others found their answers, why do you call them closed-minded? They searched for their answers, found them and that makes them closed-minded? You should instead seek your own salvation instead of labelling those who found their own answers.

Looking at both of you and your replies to each other, both of you obviously have not found yours.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if the temple is made of gold and the people are suffering, it does not lead to a conclusion of exploitation or unfairness. You need more facts before you can make that conclusion. For example, seeing that temple of gold makes the poor man feel rich because the gold belongs to all of them. Or it may be the case where the rich exploit the poor and keep more of the gold in swiss banks. Which is which needs more investigation. Besides even if you know, you want to change the governing structure there? All you can say is if karma works, then it better be working in that situation!

If a child is born with handicap, then if your religion says that it is due to karma, then it is up to you to decide if that is the case. Often times if other people's children are born with handicaps, there is no problem with the karma belief system.

Nonetheless I am not trying to change your mind. If those things bother you, then you need to seek your own answers. However if others found their answers, why do you call them closed-minded? They searched for their answers, found them and that makes them closed-minded? You should instead seek your own salvation instead of labelling those who found their own answers.

Looking at both of you and your replies to each other, both of you obviously have not found yours.

And what about refusal to listen that lead to war in muslim country over and over again in the name of peace? Oil in the backyard is for backup and oil in muslim countries is god's property and so war make many people homeless and make normal civilians handicapped and brings death to those of other faith.

Its even in last sentence of the national anthem. 'So God Help Us!'

Nonetheless I am not trying to change your mind. If those things don't bothers you, then you don't need to seek your own answers. However if others found their answers, why do you call them closed-minded? They searched for their answers, found them and that makes them closed-minded? You should instead seek your own liberation instead of labelling those who found their own answers.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

have you been to tibet to argue your point that things are going fine around there ? how to investigate if most ppl are delusion and think its ok to donate to the temple ? look at sai baba ..millions of devotees even we know hes fake . most of those religious country like to mix politics with their own delusions .

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwOecpMkHH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hWomaejpSkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hG3i2EwSCGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

no medicine can cure you if you are delusion ..if i tell you 1+1 =5 ..will you agreed with me ?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, confirming of other beliefs is also not allow in the eyes of a christian eh?

The pot calling the kettle black again. Make so much money and migrate to christian land. Live a lavish life. Last time was pastor then got founded made so much money now said not a pastor. Which need more investigations? Oh! hush! you must said. Have faith.

And also God has his reason for making a person borned handicap a handicap? The problem with blind faith!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonetheless I am not trying to change your mind. If those things don't bothers you, then you don't need to seek your own answers. However if others found their answers, why do you call them closed-minded? They searched for their answers, found them and that makes them closed-minded? You should instead seek your own liberation instead of labelling those who found their own answers.

Plagiarism is unacceptable no matter your religion.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, confirming of other beliefs is also not allow in the eyes of a christian eh?

The pot calling the kettle black again. Make so much money and migrate to christian land. Live a lavish life. Last time was pastor then got founded made so much money now said not a pastor. Which need more investigations? Oh! hush! you must said. Have faith.

And also God has his reason for making a person borned handicap a handicap? The problem with blind faith!

Your point is?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you been to tibet to argue your point that things are going fine around there ? how to investigate if most ppl are delusion and think its ok to donate to the temple ? look at sai baba ..millions of devotees even we know hes fake . most of those religious country like to mix politics with their own delusions .

no medicine can cure you if you are delusion ..if i tell you 1+1 =5 ..will you agreed with me ?

I can't comment on the person you mentioned. Know little about him.

If 1+1=5 to you, I am interested to know your logic. Because to me, 1+1=2, 3, 11 are all valid systems of beliefs.

But why are you so angry about the situation? If it makes you feel better, find a workable solution for yourself.

Sorry I need to go off now.