• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outrageous! Christian went to SGH to convert Taoist patients!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't comment on the person you mentioned. Know little about him.

If 1+1=5 to you, I am interested to know your logic. Because to me, 1+1=2, 3, 11 are all valid systems of beliefs.

But why are you so angry about the situation? If it makes you feel better, find a workable solution for yourself.

Sorry I need to go off now.

of course 1=1 will never = 5 ..but to the delusions it will be 5 . thats why i say delusion ppl will never be smart . im not angry , i just feel sad for them ...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
a christain will act and behave like a christains ...:wink:

When you point a finger at people, actually 3 fingers are pointing back at yourself. Only people in other religion keep quiet about those 3 fingers in the name of religious harmony. And these quietness has been taken advantage of.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else can you expect from such a writer? Profound thoughts about life and God?

It is your choice as to what you want to do in your dying moments.

The writings of the Marquis de Sade have more meaning than the drivel of religionists, who make all kinds of extraordinary claims without providing evidence and worse, deny established facts like evolution.

It is far better to expire in the arms of beautiful women than to listen to degrading nonsense from a charlatan and beg for forgiveness from a product of a sick imagination.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writings of the Marquis de Sade have more meaning than the drivel of religionists, who make all kinds of extraordinary claims without providing evidence and worse, deny established facts like evolution.

It is far better to expire in the arms of beautiful women than to listen to degrading nonsense from a charlatan and beg for forgiveness from a product of a sick imagination.

Okay I respect your right to your opinion. After all, mine is also just an opinion.