• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Out of 407 NUS undergrads polled, 122 support WP, 6 support SDP

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
For certain, it is not a scientific poll. We should take it with a pinch of salt.
That said, if the poll showed 60, and not 6, students had supported SDP
then by early this morning much of the blogosphere would be hailing the
poll and saying that the PAP's days were numbered.

The poll won't see daylight if the figure is 60.

Does that mean the ST endorses both the PAP and the WP? :wink:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poll won't see daylight if the figure is 60.

Does that mean the ST endorses both the PAP and the WP? :wink:

Recently, ST online provided a link to the SDP's website where his book was being sold.
ST also recently reported on SDP's housing policy.

Daylight is aplenty.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what a bunch of morons,, it is only 407 sinkies, not 4.07 million.

i bet the rest of the population will vote for SDP.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange to hear that from you. With all the "Policy watch" wall of text threads, I expected that you would show a little more enthusiasm about SDP's development.

Oh man. Read my comment again in its entirety if you think I'm shooting CSJ/SDP for the sake of it.

I agree CSJ/SDP has an excellent website. No doubt about that. I'm pointing to the focus between running such an elaborated one, posting articles with perfect English and spending more time engaging the voters face to face.

Same with the Press Conference and engaging the voters face to face.

Same with whatever media and engaging the voters face to face.

Call me old fashioned, but I like work horse Ah Huat aka char siew (quiet, humble, more like my kopi kaki in the coffee shop because he talks and listens to us regularly) compared to Tiko Yaw (young, fashionable, net savvy, a bit "atas" because he talks 90% of the time, maybe that's why the women like him).

Having said so much, I will start a SDP thread to document their activities if they follow up from their Press Conference in Quality Hotel with block parties, door knocking to talk, listen, share and engage voters on the policy.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please use your common sense lah. Maybe this video will knock some sense into your head.

To answer your question, Rumpole goes to court EVERY DAY except Saturdays and Sundays, he does that for a living, you tweet ...

[video=youtube;PIGzhq9GDdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIGzhq9GDdM&feature=related[/video]

Rumpole,

A place at IMH is waiting for you. The psychiatrist assigned to your case will be Dr. Calvin Fones.