• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Malay Minister's son off the the US Naval school? In RSN?!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is akin to employing him as Head of SPCA or PIE Abbatoir Dept..... I don't want to be racist. But let us give out 100 application forms and see how many would apply or HR panel would select.?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He get paid more in 中东 after his NSF training...

Something is wrong here. Not right. Why would a Minister son be selected for this? Is he really committed and self convicted to serve RSN for long period? Why don't he opt for submarine unit. Because of who he is, many things need to be revamped at hefty cost at inconveniences.
A huge inheritance awaits him and he can live like a king in close family civvy life.
Is he matured enough to think of the future that benefits him n society? Is there something that Sg wants to prove? Hope he can see himself and imagine his life 5-8 yrs down the road.. I am no sour grapes either.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us not veer off the topic. Khalid is talented.
Let us know the Select Panelist. It seems that over the decades, many Ministers' children
are favorably selected over peasants. Ministers' children do not need to work for $$.
I shall not name them. They only had a short stint/bond and they disappear.
So far, we hv not a Minister who magnaminously turn down a Scholarship for a peasant
instead for his child.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us know the Select Panelist. It seems that over the decades, many Ministers' children
are favorably selected over peasants. Ministers' children do not need to work for $$.
So far, we hv not a Minister who magnaminously turn down a Scholarship for a peasant
instead for his child.
Bin Yaacob sons dum dum?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course he is not selected by merit. For foreigners attending the US Naval Academy, they must first be nominated by their home country. U think the Pigs Are Pigs will suka suka nominate the son of a peasant? Of course Minister son, they will be very happy to nominate him. US Naval Academy is Midshipment course. Nothing to do with SEAL course. That one u have to apply down the road, and likely, they don't take greenhorn midshipmen.

Brother,
midshipman, not " US Naval Academy is Midshipment course. "

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
instead for his child.

Yup, scholarships should meet a income test. If your parents are very very rich like Pinky, and Patrick Tan, u need scholarship for fuck?