• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Malay Minister's son off the the US Naval school? In RSN?!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Delighted 2 welcome #RSN 2LT Khalid Masagos to

1f1fa-1f1f8.svg

@NavalAcademy
Class of 2023. He joins other distinguished

1f1f8-1f1ec.svg

Naval Officers &

@RedWhiteBlueDot
staff in being selected for one of US’ most competitive schools.

1f1fa-1f1f8.svg

1f1f8-1f1ec.svg

military cooperation #bettertogether.

@Ng_Eng_Hen

@MasagosZ

1563259935720.png

1563259948198.png

1563259959722.png

PS: Do not post any racist jokes please.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
US naval school will need to halal certified its kitchen before this guy steps foot in the naval academy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
is he selected by merit or what ? Would he be back as a SEAL ?

Of course he is not selected by merit. For foreigners attending the US Naval Academy, they must first be nominated by their home country. U think the Pigs Are Pigs will suka suka nominate the son of a peasant? Of course Minister son, they will be very happy to nominate him. US Naval Academy is Midshipment course. Nothing to do with SEAL course. That one u have to apply down the road, and likely, they don't take greenhorn midshipmen.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
At this point, I would like to remind everyone of the words of the Fucktard Bargain Hen back in 2016. I guess now, they will be installing Muslim kitchen in navy ships or Masagoes going to circumcise Hen's lanchiao.

No space for halal kitchens on Navy’s ships: Ng

“Singapore Armed Forces’ (SAF) operational concerns must come first and individual needs sometimes must (be) subsumed under that,” said Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen in Parliament on Thursday (7 April), on the topic of providing halal food on Navy vessels.
He was addressing an issue brought up by Member of Parliament (MP) Muhammad Faisal Abdul Manap on the provision of halal food in the SAF and the lack of Malays serving in the Navy.
In February 2015, Ng spoke to a group of students and academics during a forum organised by government feedback arm Reach and the National University of Singapore, where he said that it is difficult to have a halal kitchen in confined spaces such as those aboard Navy vessels.
According to The Straits Times, he was responding to a question on perceived bias against Malays in the SAF.
“Where we can, we will accommodate. And I’m certain that there are situations where I cannot please or accommodate all requirements. I cannot hand-on-heart assure you all my mobile kitchens are halal,” Ng said in Parliament.
“But always, the understanding (is) that the SAF’s needs and operational concerns, must come first,” he added.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is wrong here. Not right. Why would a Minister son be selected for this? Is he really committed and self convicted to serve RSN for long period? Why don't he opt for submarine unit. Because of who he is, many things need to be revamped at hefty cost at inconveniences.
A huge inheritance awaits him and he can live like a king in close family civvy life.
Is he matured enough to think of the future that benefits him n society? Is there something that Sg wants to prove? Hope he can see himself and imagine his life 5-8 yrs down the road.. I am no sour grapes either.