• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Opium and China Military threads

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when iPhones ever had cutting edge technology? For soo long their specs has always been way behind compared to flagship android. N now many consumers have voted with their wallets going for mid range phones for their day to day tasks. Compare the Huawei p20 pro Vs iPhone X.
Got. Face ID is cutting edge technology that only Apple has.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least u r not an apple fan boy who have vested interests in promoting apple. U see the product as it is. If u r happy with yr Huawei etc than good. Bcos it meets yr needs. For me a mid ranger is fine n I am ok with wat I have. But I am always on a lookout for a mobile with big screen, bestest camera n SD card slot. Dual SIM n headphone jack. N unfortunately most flagship phones no SD card slot. But when the rest of the flagship releases r done. I will see if got one that meets my needs. But for sure I won't get a faggot phone
Oh me too. I have no vested interest in Apple shares. But I think iPhone is safer as ccb Malaysians and Indians thieves and slanderers are stealing my data so I converted from android back to Apple again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh me too. I have no vested interest in Apple shares. But I think iPhone is safer as ccb Malaysians and Indians thieves and slanderers are stealing my data so I converted from android back to Apple again.
LOL so flexible can use android or iPhone. Winner mentality indeed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least u r not an apple fan boy who have vested interests in promoting apple.

Who here is promoting Apple products?
Why are you so bitter about the success of Apple?

In my case I have been a satisfied user of their computers for 30+ years. Many seem to agree with me because I see many people using their computers. I have also made plenty of $$$ investing in Apple shares. However I think it's too late to invest in Apple because it is a mature company.

You don't have to be a fanboy to recognise the fact that Apple puts a lot of thought & technology into their products. All this is facts & not made up by a "fanboy" Not all consumers are ignorant of this & that's why they buy Apple products. You will also see the competition copying Apple. There are plenty of Apple copy cats out there. The Steve Jobs of China is Lei Jun the founder & CEO of Xiaomi who goes around wearing a black T-shirt & jeans : )

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who here is promoting Apple products?
Why are you so bitter about the success of Apple?

In my case I have been a satisfied user of their computers for 30+ years. Many seem to agree with me because I see many people using their computers. I have also made plenty of $$$ investing in Apple shares. However I think it's too late to invest in Apple because it is a mature company.

You don't have to be a fanboy to recognise the fact that Apple puts a lot of thought & technology into their products. All this is facts & not made up by a "fanboy" Not all consumers are ignorant of this & that's why they buy Apple products. You will also see the competition copying Apple. There are plenty of Apple copy cats out there. The Steve Jobs of China is Lei Jun the founder & CEO of Xiaomi who goes around wearing a black T-shirt & jeans : )
Yes I converted from apple to Samsung and then Xiaomi a few years ago and i think Xiaomi is like Apple and better than Samsung.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Some people use "fan boy" in a derogatory way.
I use Mac products because they are easy to use. As Apple is a market leader, it is also easy to get the trading software that I use on the IOS/Mac platform.

Security is important to me because I do financial transaction via the internet. That's why I avoid android. The only android box I am using is in my TV and an Nvidia Shield which I use to watch TV & movies

I put together my own PCs to do torrenting & sometimes to watch KODI. Nowadays my PC is sitting idle because it's more convenient to use my iMac which has a gorgeous 27" screen & a speedy SSD drive. I can use it to listen to CNN & MSCNBC while checking my email & shopping, travel sites.

Although I have an iPhone, I 'm carry around a simple Nokia phone on a daily basis. I only use my iPhone as a communicating device to check WhatsApp & line messages. To me a camera is not important. If I wanted to take pictures I have a Sony RX100 which I rarely use.

I'm retired & no longer keep up with the latest & greatest. Apple products represent easy to use products that even I can use. That is why my next Apple purchase will be an Apple Watch. It is actually a medical device with an EKG.
Yes, I would think most Apple users rate security and user-friendliness as top priorities. The high cost and being locked in the Apple "cocoon" are secondary. And I can appreciate that. I have loved ones who are ardent Apple users. For me, I like to be able to download and use whatever app I want, from any source I can find. But then again, I don't use my Android phone for secured transactions. PC wise, the world is your oyster when you are on a Wintel platform. Yes, security is important. Hence, the need to keep anti-virus programs up to date. And the mandatory firewall. All being said, an Apple product, when functioning well, is easy to use. My sister, one of those ardent users, calls it idiot proof.

I don't think "fan boy" is derogatory. It's just a new and hip way to mean an ardent fan. :biggrin:

I am a fan boy of big tits. I have admitted to that! :biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I just edited my post to include : I am a fan boy of big tits. I have admitted to that! :biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah, where is that fellow @musashi. I miss him liking me for liking his posts.

And thank you for being my fanboy! :geek::biggrin:
alg-fanboy-jpg.jpg

Lol :biggrin:
Hope @musashi is good and well..Maybe he's just busy with his stuff...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is why u r singing apples tune. Bcos u have apple stocks

You have the time line wrong.
I was a user first. After using their products for many years I invested in the company when I had the $

I've owned Apple shares for 19+ years. If I remember correctly at that time Gil Amelio was the CEO of Apple. It was After the Bondi beach iMac/iPod that Apple shares started going up & up. After the iPhone, it started it's meteoric rise.

I've also owned share in Dell, CISCO, Oracle,...etc so ownership of shares has nothing to do with being a fanboy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just edited my post to include : I am a fan boy of big tits. I have admitted to that! :biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah, where is that fellow @musashi. I miss him liking me for liking his posts.

And thank you for being my fanboy! :geek::biggrin:
Typical loser mentality indeed. Sexual harassment is your only way to win. You like your whore mother big tits indeed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one of the rare negative videos by this guy.

An example of how Apple fans can be passionate about Apple : )

I may like using their computers but don't always agree with the direction they are going e.g. changing their connectors so often, adding unnecessary features to their Mac OS which contributes to instability, the direction of the prices for their products, warranty limitations, ..etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the iphone xxx camera is adequately good for me when i need to snap quick pics of sinkie drivers driving and farking like self-absorbed entitled morons. this idiot bmw suv driver at tiong bahru. just park there and block traffic.
2N5rt+rGS7K+DT4SMuoy0Q.jpg