• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Opium and China Military threads

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you give the best camera phone to an idiot and you'll still end up with horrible pics. but now with post processing software can do a lot to improve photos. this one doesn't need post processing. just snap the pic. the iphone x6.9 will transfer copy of pic to icloud while i'm on the move and when i get home or anywhere where's there wi-fi icloud will automatically make copies on my macbooks and ipads. if i lose the iphone my data is still intact on icloud, even on data roaming. i just go to an apple store and get a replacement, re-register new iphone with apple id and password and shazam, all back to square one. on sbf, macbook copies of portrait photos appear in this orientation (<--) while on iphone and ipad copies they appear in right orientation (^). life is so easy with apple products when they work seamlessly from tiong bahru to timbuktu on a global scale. i don't get that no hassle seamlessness with samseng and huaweight. google pixel is trying to follow apple's formula and cums close at 2nd, but their phones cannot sell. even google employees carry iphones and work on macbooks in the mountain view and sunnyvale campuses. if a google employee carries a pixel, he or she is looked down upon like low ses employee. that says a lot about the pixel program, which is an epic fail really in the image and "gotta have it" category.
zpIeeCshS5eNrZzo4+Pniw.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You went to Hotel 81 to have quickie? :biggrin:
too quick. 6.9 minutes. many milfs there, especially at tiong bahru bakery, from arab to arsetralian to french to german to jap to zimbabwean. papsmearer will thank me for the tip to get free fucks. otherwise he hangs out at orchard tower and pays a price to get laid.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many companies providing android phones. Some provide a better camera, some come with a cheaper price, .... Android phones can be problematical e.g. not secure, sending your info to china, ... I don't have time to fool around with a phone. That is why I got an iPhone. It works with my other Apple equipment

I own a MacPro Portable, Imac, iPad & now an iPhone. I find that being in the Apple ecosphere is useful & not a handicap. My next purchase will be the Apple Watch becauseI I want the EKG features of the watch.

I am also making $$$ from owning Apple share : )

Yes correct, but that's the reason Google finally decided to launch their own full Android phone (the Pixel) coz the other makers were not timely in their updates especially with security issues.

As a pixel user, I'm just glad to be finally out of the IOS ecosystem. Security wise, Google is second to none.

Like you, I earn $$ from Google shares also :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As a pixel user, I'm just glad to be finally out of the IOS ecosystem. Security wise, Google is second to none.

Security means keeping Google away from your personal data. I'm sure pixel does a fantastic job of ensuring that Google can't pry into your life. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes correct, but that's the reason Google finally decided to launch their own full Android phone (the Pixel) coz the other makers were not timely in their updates especially with security issues.

Like you, I earn $$ from Google shares also :smile:
Actually,,,google has taken alot of effort to address these problems. And can get the mid ranger android one phones. good enough with decent specs and at 1/4 the price of the expensive faggot phone...no wonder ah tiong land consumers,,,have started moving away from faggot phones,,,,alot have discovered it is not worth the premium price,

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually,,,google has taken alot of effort to address these problems. And can get the mid ranger android one phones. good enough with decent specs and at 1/4 the price of the expensive faggot phone...no wonder ah tiong land consumers,,,have started moving away from faggot phones,,,,alot have discovered it is not worth the premium price,

Another review of the Nokia 7 Plus,,which is an android one phone

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Security means keeping Google away from your personal data. I'm sure pixel does a fantastic job of ensuring that Google can't pry into your life. :rolleyes:

In this age of big data, if you can't beat em, join em.

Google is more transparent than Apple. I'm sure Steve is still monitoring his users actively from his great cloud above.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have nothing against apple. It's great for some users, I'm just not one of them.

I grew up in the days of fiddling with control panel settings in windows, and Android gives me that experience more than IOS.

Worst mistake I made in my life was to rip my 100s of CDs into ALAC format. All those man hours stuck in IOS for so many years until recently. Worse, apple didn't support the superior aptx Bluetooth standard in the early days and so all that lossless music couldnt be played effectively over BT speakers.

You have no idea how difficult it was to find an Android player on an aptx capable device that could play ALAC files. (For those looking, Neutron does a great job of playing ALAC on android devices)

So it's Android for me. Now all I need is a qwerty...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against apple. It's great for some users, I'm just not one of them.

I grew up in the days of fiddling with control panel settings in windows, and Android gives me that experience more than IOS.

Worst mistake I made in my life was to rip my 100s of CDs into ALAC format. All those man hours stuck in IOS for so many years until recently. Worse, apple didn't support the superior aptx Bluetooth standard in the early days and so all that lossless music couldnt be played effectively over BT speakers.

You have no idea how difficult it was to find an Android player on an aptx capable device that could play ALAC files. (For those looking, Neutron does a great job of playing ALAC on android devices)

So it's Android for me. Now all I need is a qwerty...

I chose android because its better for me. But I do support the existance of Faggot phones because there needs to be competition in the market. If there is only one player,,there will be no competition and the cost to the consumers will increase. Therefore IOS is a necessary evil,,,

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Guess u cant handle a big phone,,,due to yr small hands,,,,and small hands men have small D***s...no wonder u soo into AMDK

If I had a small dick I'd be very resentful of AMDK.

I like small phones because I grew up in the era where smaller was better as far as phones are concerned.

I started with this :

proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg

Ended up with this 10 years later :

proxy.duckduckgo-1.jpg

Small is the best!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Google has clarified in the article it has stopped such practices.

Anyway privacy and security are different issues. So far, no mysterious men in Black have come knocking on my door as a result of Google tracking which restaurants I eat at. No uptick in spam either.

Quality of life has improved as a result of letting Google in on my life.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chart of the day: As we approach peak iPhone, Apple wants you to spend even more
Digital Story Innovation Team
By Stephen Hutcheon
Updated Fri at 8:35am

After 11 years, the world is awash with iPhones and the stellar sales growth of the early years has slowed to a more incremental pace.

Cumulatively to the end of July 2018, Apple had sold more than 1.4 billion iPhones worldwide. In the three months leading up to last Christmas, Apple was selling iPhones at a rate of 35,401 an hour.

While volumes have plateaued, Apple's strategy is to push customers to buy ever more expensive phones.

Company figures show the average selling price of an iPhone is $1,012 compared with just $845 in the corresponding period a year earlier.

As if to underline that point, Apple yesterday unveiled three new iPhones, the most expensive of which will cost you $2,369 — a 30 per cent price hike over last year's most expensive iPhone X model.

EMBED: Chart of the day: iPhone sales figures

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chart of the day: As we approach peak iPhone, Apple wants you to spend even more
Digital Story Innovation Team
By Stephen Hutcheon
Updated Fri at 8:35am

After 11 years, the world is awash with iPhones and the stellar sales growth of the early years has slowed to a more incremental pace.

Cumulatively to the end of July 2018, Apple had sold more than 1.4 billion iPhones worldwide. In the three months leading up to last Christmas, Apple was selling iPhones at a rate of 35,401 an hour.

While volumes have plateaued, Apple's strategy is to push customers to buy ever more expensive phones.

Company figures show the average selling price of an iPhone is $1,012 compared with just $845 in the corresponding period a year earlier.

As if to underline that point, Apple yesterday unveiled three new iPhones, the most expensive of which will cost you $2,369 — a 30 per cent price hike over last year's most expensive iPhone X model.

EMBED: Chart of the day: iPhone sales figures

sucker-forehead-tattoo.jpg

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.sina.cn/zgjq/2018-09-19/detail-ihkhfqns7469723.d.html?from=wap

新浪军事 中国军情
广告
中国运20完成伤病员运输试飞 躺在担架上就像睡卧铺
2018.09.19 10:38:45新浪新闻综合
来源:中航工业

运输机是一种用于空运兵员、武器装备和其他军用物资、并能空投伞兵和军用装备的军用飞机。在必要时刻,运输机还能经过快速改装,变身“空中救护车”。

近日,一名在南沙某海域作业的渔民突发重病危及生命,人民军队组织多方力量接力救援,并派出运8飞机,千里陆海空接力,抢救病危渔民。

近年来,运8飞机多次紧急飞赴南沙执行医疗转运任务。今年3月,海军航空兵装备的运8飞机从驻训地紧急起飞前往渚碧机场,将病患的渔民紧急转运至后方医院救治。此前,2016年4月,正在南海执行空中巡逻任务的运8飞机紧急飞赴永暑礁机场,将3名重病工人转运至医院接受救治。

不只是运8,未来,

运20飞机也将承担起应急救援和空中运输的任务中……

最近,运20飞机完成伤病员运输科目试飞,在历时2个多小时的飞行中,运20的优良表现得到了大家的一致肯定。大运任务系统试飞捷报频传,多项典型试飞科目圆满完成,为型号在部队的能力放开奠定了坚实的基础。

该科目是人员运输试飞科目之一,标志着大运应急救援和空中运输等能力得到了进一步的验证和提升。

漫话体验

最新NIKe实战篮球鞋推荐,时尚实用
广告

自己做烤串儿,轻松俘获小吃货
广告

大型运输机“胖妞”,不仅承担着保家卫国的使命,满足国家经济建设和民生需要,更将在伤员运输、抢险救灾、海外撤侨以及国际人道主义援助中承担起大国责任。

试验当日,万里晴空碧空如洗,中午12时40分,一批“乘客”在机场集合,准备参加一项特殊的任务:扮演“伤病员”,配合完成大运伤病员运输试飞科目。

试飞现场烈日炎炎,大家排好队准备登机,既好奇又兴奋。下午1时,在部队官兵及保障人员的协助下,“伤病员”进入机舱,映入眼帘的是一排排担架,救护设备齐备。“伤病员”躺在担架上,感觉像睡在火车的卧铺上一样。

一阵发动机轰鸣声过后,运20飞机腾空而起,从起飞、爬升,到巡航,飞机非常平稳,大大超出了“伤病员”的想象,许多“伤病员”睡起了惬意的午觉。飞行过程中,机组和舱内保障人员不时检查乘员和担架设备的情况。

“胖妞”在空中飞行2个多小时,稳稳着陆后,有的“伤病员”意犹未尽,在“空中卧铺”上不肯下来;一些人兴奋地谈论着此次飞行体验对提高设计能力、优化飞机设计起到的作用;有的人还作起了小诗……

为加快运20初步形成作战能力,近年来,航空工业多家单位和人民空军加紧开展运20飞机试训任务。此次伤病员运输试飞科目的完成,标志着运20飞机人员运输试飞科目画上了圆满的句号。

期待更多更棒的中国运输机

爱我
13小时前云南保山
“内科手术”是什么鬼?

开心的乐乐517
13小时前湖北武汉
继续努力
全部评论
推荐阅读

大陆学生公开在台"被接触"经历:台情报人员盯上我了
176APP专享

头大脸大伤不起?秋日依然美无敌