• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Teo Ho Pin re: 8 mth bonus for CDC staff

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.... you are also predicatable.... kena assed alredi still come back for more...... not hurt any more........understandable........sore and dumb alreadi.... ha ha ha....:biggrin:

Huh!?! :o

Bad doggy! Up to your usual tricks again err?

Master call SPCA to bring you back and lock up together with the rest of the notti doggies... Then you know...

Continue barking to display your wonderful mind and manners!

:biggrin:

Don't worry about my family, we are doing very fine, thank you for your concern.

Your family can ham kar cham, you can die knowing that I am still alive to laugh at your tablet, old fuck!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh!?! :o

Bad doggy! Up to your usual tricks again err?

Master call SPCA to bring you back and lock up together with the rest of the notti doggies... Then you know...

Continue barking to display your wonderful mind and manners!

Don't worry about my family, we are doing very fine, thank you for your concern.

Your family can ham kar cham, you can die knowing that I am still alive to laugh at your tablet, old fuck!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL!

Ha ha... who is concern about your assed family,...... you can laughed at your mother and father tablet.......be careful....... yr girlfriend will be my next target hor...... underless you are gay hor no girl friend.....
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your are the idiot that said it is very funny and childish hor........:biggrin: