• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One reason why chinese birth rate so low.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man masturbates during online chat, FB friend extorts RM3k from him
NATION
Thursday, 25 Apr 2019

2:48 PM MYT
by yimie yong

image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=998A88D703C82FB7D7E2BA58FC3A915DD2AC1363

(From left) Lawyer Datuk Theng Book, Chong and victim known as Wong.
(From left) Lawyer Datuk Theng Book, Chong and victim known as Wong.

KUALA LUMPUR: A 44 year-old married man befriended a woman through Facebook and ended up being blackmailed and losing RM3,200.

The administrative clerk, who only wants to be known as Wong, was extorted repeatedly by the woman over a video clip of him masturbating.

Wong said he first got in touch with the woman, who introduced herself as Jia Inarisi, a Filipino, on Facebook in March.

“She invited me to chat with her online. Our first conversation was proper. But during our second conversation, she took off her clothes and showed me her naked body.

“She then requested that I masturbate during the video call, and I did what she requested,” he said.

Wong said the woman later told him that their conversation had been recorded and sent him the video clip.

She said she had his list of Facebook friends and threatened to upload the video on Youtube as well as send it to all his Facebook friends.

Wong said he panicked and paid what the woman demanded.

“The woman kept demanding money. At first, it was RM500. Now she is demanding RM1,000,” he said, adding that he was very stressed.

“I regret my action. But I think I should face up to it,” he said.

Wong said he paid RM3,200 through six transactions into several Philippine accounts via Western Union between March 22 and April 21, 2019.

After seeking advice from his friend, he decided to get help from Chong and later lodged a police report.

At the press conference, Chong said such blackmail cases were common in the country.

"He should not continue paying the woman. This will never end.

"Let the police to investigate.

“As of April this year, there have been five cases reported to me, involving a total amount of RM99,305,” added Chong.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...nd-extorts-rm3k-from-him/#kWOEjSck4Yu7rfom.99

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid idiot. He could have made the trip down to Nusa.Duta and fuck the shit out of the resident whore.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat has this to do with Chinese hater of arab mooselim extract?AS THOUGH MOOSELIMS ARE PERFECT ARABIC POOtras ARE BEST ROLE MODEL
Go fuck your camels...most are carrying your mooselims

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's more productive to donate sperm... it is an act of kindness just like donating blood.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat has this to do with Chinese hater of arab mooselim extract?
AS THOUGH MOOSELIMS ARE PERFECT ARABIC POOtras ARE BEST ROLE MODEL
Go fuck your camels...most are carrying your mooselims

totally nothing to do with the chinks.

only someone with serious mental disorder would conclude that
it is chink related issue.

u should ignore sick person suffering from paranoia , post-traumatic stress disorder.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The foremost reason... willy too small.

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever looked at a tub of coconut oil and drunkenly considered injecting some into your dick to make it larger?
No? Well this is a thing people do. Specifically this is something people are doing in Burma and Thailand,
where my friend Koko encountered the phenomenon in a refugee camp.

Koko is a medical student who was volunteering at a refugee camp on the Thailand-Burma border. Sometimes she had to operate on guys who had tried gaining an inch with a tub of oil and a syringe.

List of average penis size per country (in erection / hard)
8.66 centermeters (tiny)
Kaorea / Korean men average penis size in erect state
10.04 centimeter (very small)
Cambodia / Khmer men average dick length in erection
10.16 cm (very short)
Thailand / Thai men avg. cock size (hard)
10.24 centimeter (very short)
India / Indian men's average penis size
10.70 centimeter (very short)
Myanmar / Burmese men average penile lenght (erect)

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Melayu m mooselims L L IQ...

IQ matters economically. South Korean is a high median IQ population nation. Ghana is a low median IQ population nation. Indonesia and the Philippines are an in-between median IQ population nation. Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines are resource rich nations, South Korean is not. In the 1950s they were all equally poor. Economists were predicting that Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines were going to become wealthy and that the South Koreans were doomed to poverty. IQ trumped resources.

IQ and Race

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ matters economically. South Korean is a high median IQ population nation. Ghana is a low median IQ population nation. Indonesia and the Philippines are an in-between median IQ population nation. Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines are resource rich nations, South Korean is not. In the 1950s they were all equally poor. Economists were predicting that Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines were going to become wealthy and that the South Koreans were doomed to poverty. IQ trumped resources.

IQ and Race
You forgot the amount of money US spent in south korea so that it wont be commumist. And the influence of japan when korea and taiwan were under its rule.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot the amount of money US spent in south korea so that it wont be commumist. And the influence of japan when korea and taiwan were under its rule.

m&d used to be under British rule … what have they learned? Nothing but giving excuses and blaming others when they fail.

I don't see any future with m&d or lesser IQ race. They will be extinct because of their stupidity and weakness. Natural selection - the strong and intelligence will eventually wipe out lesser species. Stupid people days are numbered.

IQ and Race

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d used to be under British rule … what have they learned? Nothing but giving excuses and blaming others when they fail.

I don't see any future with m&d or lesser IQ race. They will be extinct because of their stupidity and weakness. Natural selection - the strong and intelligence will eventually wipe out lesser species. Stupid people days are numbered.

IQ and Race
I thought everybody said malays are breeding like rabbits. How can they be extinct.