• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unchanged fortunes: Chinese prostitute becomes online sensation for low rates

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
thethaiger.com
IMG_6190.jpg
A Chinese prostitute became an online sensation after it was revealed she maintained the same low rate for the past eight years following her arrest. The woman, from Jiangsu province in China, was arrested by the police recently.
The Chinese prostitute set social media on fire after the unusual story came to light on the mainland. Upon learning her reasons, netizens hailed her as a “beautiful angel” both in appearance and spirit.

The woman, who has been engaged in sex work for the best part of a decade, was recently arrested. The arresting officers were reportedly taken aback when they realized she only charged 35 yuan (170 baht), a rate she had kept consistent for over the past eight years without any increase, reported Sanook.
When questioned by the police about her low rates and why she never increased them, the woman said she wasn’t in the game to make a lot of money.
“I just want to be kind to men. It is not easy for men to support a family. I am doing a good deed.”
Despite the officers being taken aback by her response, they still prosecuted her according to the law.
Following the spread of the news, her story sparked much debate among netizens. Although her face was blurred in the news photos, her real face was inadvertently revealed in the reflections on a black television screen. This led netizens to exclaim, “This woman is very beautiful!”
Many netizens hailed her as a “beautiful angel”‘ in both body and spirit.
There were dozens of other positive comments.
“She is a true philanthropist.”
“Humanitarian deeds.”
“I wish she would change her mind.”

The Chinese prostitute’s unique story ignited a passionate discussion among netizens, drawing attention to her unconventional approach to her work and the unexpected kindness she expressed towards her clients.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thethaiger.com
IMG_6190.jpg
A Chinese prostitute became an online sensation after it was revealed she maintained the same low rate for the past eight years following her arrest. The woman, from Jiangsu province in China, was arrested by the police recently.
The Chinese prostitute set social media on fire after the unusual story came to light on the mainland. Upon learning her reasons, netizens hailed her as a “beautiful angel” both in appearance and spirit.

The woman, who has been engaged in sex work for the best part of a decade, was recently arrested. The arresting officers were reportedly taken aback when they realized she only charged 35 yuan (170 baht), a rate she had kept consistent for over the past eight years without any increase, reported Sanook.
When questioned by the police about her low rates and why she never increased them, the woman said she wasn’t in the game to make a lot of money.
“I just want to be kind to men. It is not easy for men to support a family. I am doing a good deed.”
Despite the officers being taken aback by her response, they still prosecuted her according to the law.
Following the spread of the news, her story sparked much debate among netizens. Although her face was blurred in the news photos, her real face was inadvertently revealed in the reflections on a black television screen. This led netizens to exclaim, “This woman is very beautiful!”
Many netizens hailed her as a “beautiful angel”‘ in both body and spirit.
There were dozens of other positive comments.
“She is a true philanthropist.”
“Humanitarian deeds.”
“I wish she would change her mind.”

The Chinese prostitute’s unique story ignited a passionate discussion among netizens, drawing attention to her unconventional approach to her work and the unexpected kindness she expressed towards her clients.
LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY IS YOU. Come on doggie @iamnobody take up my virginity test challenge or shut up your dirty evil coward CANTONESE ADULTERER mouth. Ownself an adulterer with cheap dap Tao strategy and steal company funds to pay for MARRIED Shanghai mistress lunch but act holy persecuted me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage for adultery. Knnbccb everything that Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes accused me is what they are themselves.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY IS YOU. Come on doggie @iamnobody take up my virginity test challenge or shut up your dirty evil coward CANTONESE ADULTERER mouth. Ownself an adulterer with cheap dap Tao strategy and steal company funds to pay for MARRIED Shanghai mistress lunch but act holy persecuted me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage for adultery. Knnbccb everything that Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes accused me is what they are themselves.

There! You just admitted that you're a whore. Otherwise, why come in to spam? Mention the word "prostitute" only and you'll go delulu.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya this kind i see a lot on geylang. Bait and switch.

Offer $7/pop. Then say if take off bra another $7. Then take off this, that $7. Kiss $7 more, bj $7 more, if half hr is $7 more , 1 hr is $14

Machiam like ryan air , easy jet, everything add ons and then also become $70-100/pop, then say hotel room not included, hotel room another $7, CD another $7.

Bruff people huan la