• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of my SG girl friend says........

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Stupid sinkie frog in the well....probably thinks all Thai girls consists of only low class prostitutes and think
of herself as high class just because she is a sinkie....

Some thai women I know are doctors, lawyers and dentists.... very classy women, good dress sense, speak good english... pretty and fair skinned... so NOT like the typical street hooker. Can even pass off as south korean actresses... without the plastic

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants a 'low class' Korean? kee chiu!

110217_yoona_2.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said:

"I dun understand you SG guys, why degrade yourself by going out with Thai women"

Ehh... fuck you lah, cox you SG gals are materialistic, and think you all are high and mighty, you can choose men, why we cant choose Thai women instead of you all? They are hotter than you, you fucktard :oIo::oIo::oIo:

where is the link? from article?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder you and I so gum key. Your brother me has not dated a Sinkie girl for the past 10 years. No boobs, no backside, one position on the bed, must lick her but when you ask for a blowjob, she says it is dirty. Cannot cook, cannot do housework, must treat her parents like your own but treats your parents like pests. This is Singapore girls.
Knn... so true....

lazy in bed huh? dunno its bcos ur skills poor or what LOL...
Definitely not, I'm 身经百战 1

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it's very sad what 50+ years of PAP rule has done to Spore. :(

Locals are becoming extinct with too low a birth rate. Our females are more interested in a career than a family, or maybe they are waiting for the ideal angmo:eek: Guys too pre-occupied with NS and reservist and trying to compete with females/FT.

LKY has poisoned life for Sporeans. I predict that only after he ups the lorry will there be a new generation of sociologists/economist who'll try to understand the true impact of LKY's policies.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG women are pampered lah, they think they highly demanded by the ang mohs.....

If not, they wanna be tai tais, how many rich guys we have in SG? 10-20%? If the guys are rich, they can also choose the SG women, played and dump them. Fuck SG women, they still think they can choose what they want, knn....

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
( positives ) dating sg woman

1) independent
2) smart
3) well-travelled
4) share same culture
5) please add

(negative) dating sg woman

1) materialistic
2) high pride
3) demanding
4) selfish
5) please add

( positive ) dating non-singaporean woman

1) treat u like a king
2) understanding
3) interesting
4) learning a new culture ( might be negative for some ppl )
5) got chance to leave singapore for good :wink:
6) please add....

(negative ) for dating non singaporean woman

1) depends on you financially might even be a burden ( if she comes from a poor family )
2) different culture ( again , might be good or bad to different ppl )
3) comunication breakdown
4) please add .....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is the reason why i want to date Thai Woman

09-24-07-08.jpg

she gives me the reason to shun local woman

ln-sg-actress.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She said:

"I dun understand you SG guys, why degrade yourself by going out with Thai women"

Alamaking is this TRUE someone said this? knnbpcb this is getting personal for me!

I believe I have the authority in SBF to say something here - even I am the youngest among the 6 of us business partners here in Thailand whenever we sit down to eat with family, my seniors' wives will take my plate and bowl and cutlery and clean them with tissue paper first like they do for their husbands before allowing us to use them. For this I have full respect for Thai women. My wife is doing this now too for them.

Whoever who said this and I believe there are many sinky ladys, I say to you, you deserve to suck angmoh soft dicks.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh I forgot to add . . . . my partners' wives, one is a museum curator, one is a senior financial controller for a conglomerate; one a financial controller for a US company ; one a GM for her $40mil family business ; full time house wife but all 5 are graduates. When all the men are together, the ladies know their positions.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealous ?

She said:

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Ehh... fuck you lah, cox you SG gals are materialistic, and think you all are high and mighty, you can choose men, why we cant choose Thai women instead of you all? They are hotter than you, you fucktard :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Hard to say. Thai is ... darker skinned people are often despised. Even, they themselves want to upgrade their skin tone lighter or whiter. So, I can understand her 'concern'. Is it skin deep ? Actually no. Try to mate with smarter species, definitely not negroid !

[video=youtube;0ZxSZSu2pmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZxSZSu2pmo[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Love !

Sorry, after my last relationship, I totally lost confidence in SG chiobus, knn damn money faced, arrogant, vain and fucking lazy in bed, pui!!!!

[video=youtube;mURCJpgwdPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mURCJpgwdPQ[/video]

You mean they are sex idiots. They just cannot get high no matter how hard you try ? They just wanna shop with yer money ? I heard Jap girls are hottest compared to other Asians. Sex doc said so ? No, it was a woman at a pub in the TV series Love Airway. Oh, how I miss that infotainment !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I forgot to add . . . . my partners' wives, one is a museum curator, one is a senior financial controller for a conglomerate; one a financial controller for a US company ; one a GM for her $40mil family business ; full time house wife but all 5 are graduates. When all the men are together, the ladies know their positions.

My thai friend has a say in his wife's career plans. He doesn't want her to work for a large company that would leave her little time for the family. Even though they have a maid, he believes that the family comes first.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dr Love !

I heard Jap girls are hottest compared to other Asians.
From what I've heard and seen, Latinas (i.e. South American women) are the hottest (meaning having the sexiest bodies).

Japanese
women are the cutest/sweetest in terms of character; and in terms of looks (meaning faces, primarily), theirs are comparable to the prettiest Chinese (either PRC or Taiwan, meaning Northeast Asian Chinese) and Koreans.
These 3 races (or nationalities) - Chinese/Koreans/Japanese (especially Japanese) - are considered by many Caucasian men to have the prettiest (in terms of faces) and cutest women in the world.

I'm quite "old-school" (but maybe not too much), so most of my favourite J-pop female singing idols tend to be from the 1980s (which means that most were born in the 1960s), such as:

Matsuda Seiko (松田 聖子)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiko_Matsuda#Singles
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/松田聖子#.E3.82.B7.E3.83.B3.E3.82.B0.E3.83.AB

天国のキッス ("Tengoku no Kissu", Heavenly Kiss), released in 1983:
[video=youtube;53ZtzrKf01o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZtzrKf01o[/video]

But nevertheless, I still think it's better to refrain from having a girlfriend, let alone a wife! haha

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My thai friend has a say in his wife's career plans. He doesn't want her to work for a large company that would leave her little time for the family. Even though they have a maid, he believes that the family comes first.

Right johnny, everyone has only 24hrs my 2 partners' wives who are working outside family come back every night around 8-10pm but very lucky these 2 families their boys and girls are very smart in schools and highly discipline and speaks English and Mandarin all of them, which is very rare in Thailand. I believe this is due to imparting the right values to them and spending short buy quality time with them.