• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olympus OM-D E-M5 retro (best mirrorless camera of 2012)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
35mm film? Sibe cheapo that photographer, lol, I insist the photographer to use trans leh last time, in lates 90s till 2000s. Use Polaroid find the right lighting then shoot

He wasn't a cheapo. He had a Hasselblad which he used to shoot the group photo of all the arsehole directors.... he used polaroids to confirm the lighting of that shot as it was a controlled lighting situation.

The 12 rolls was for shooting the action on the factory floor while REAL production activities were going on. We wanted the cover to capture the excitement and energy of place. It wasn't a staged shoot.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EVF 2 also can shoot from the hip up, you just need to bend a bit, lol. Anyway, I dun like tilt screen, it makes the camera very fragile. But your choice lah..

view from hip into a tiny EVF, does not compare with 3 inch LCD. Not to mention you have something sticking out from your camera, while the tilt screen is hidden from view of point of interest.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.gariz.com/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1334503418
CHEM5BK1.jpg

EM51.jpg

CHEM5BK2.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

just my rants,,,I feel the better 'all round' camera is the Sony NEX C3, it has the APS-C sensor which is the largest amoungst the mirrorless systems. ANd price is quite ok. The big let down is the lenses as there are not many lenses available but that will change. So its ok for everyday use. But anything more, it will be pretty lacking..another let down is. "Its a Sony"

[video=youtube;LAXGpFxUoRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAXGpFxUoRE&feature=relmfu[/video]

The other option will be the Panasonic GX1 and panasonic has much better range of lenses, but the sensor is only micro 4/3 rds and not APS-C

comments anyone?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

just my rants,,,I feel the better 'all round' camera is the Sony NEX C3, it has the APS-C sensor which is the largest amoungst the mirrorless systems. ANd price is quite ok. The big let down is the lenses as there are not many lenses available but that will change. So its ok for everyday use. But anything more, it will be pretty lacking..another let down is. "Its a Sony

The other option will be the Panasonic GX1 and panasonic has much better range of lenses, but the sensor is only micro 4/3 rds and not APS-C

comments anyone?

nice camera cheap price, i see only one major problem, no grip, even with my hands, i cannot hold the camera with the tiny grip on the right. 5N on the hand have very good grip.