• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Singapore

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
in hokkien they call this..

water buffloa.jpg

a glass of soybean cost only 15ct and now 20ct for a glass of plain water at a coffee shop.

old1.jpg

old6.jpg

old5.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
That's it, I've had enough of their nonsense over a month late payment,

p10.JPG

p14.jpg

p7.jpg

Bloody hell what kind of mother and father are these?

p8.JPG

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Circuit breaker in 1960,

03.JPG

Cheap houses in the 50s and 60s,
old3.jpg

geyland.jpg

i remember in 70s when we wanted to go changi beach for a swim we would look at this in the newspaper to make sure the tides is in our favour.
old4.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In the days of yore, they look very smart in their uniform. Smart................ But Horny. :biggrin:

Getting to Know the Commissioner of the SCDF, Peter Lim Sin Pang and CNB Chief, Ng Boon Gay

My experience with police in SG and Canada has been disappointing.

At least canada police can come across acting more professional speak better than the m&d sinkie ah being police.

But both are useless at doing what they are supposed to do.

Leads me to have a saying.....those who can will do something else those who can't join the police.

jw5

Loyal
They give the impression that they are either Bleeding Hearts or Horny/Hungry Hearts. :wink:

My experience with police in SG and Canada has been disappointing.

At least canada police can come across acting more professional speak better than the m&d sinkie ah being police.

But both are useless at doing what they are supposed to do.

Leads me to have a saying.....those who can will do something else those who can't join the police.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
the smell of charcoal cook food those days unforgettable.

lak.jpg

hawk.JPG

Haha our MM in panic mode over this saga,

mm.JPG

I remember the first R movie i saw was sharon stone in basic instinct in 1993 capitol theatre..alamak too many snip by the censor board.
ra.JPG

Which task force handle the pandemic better?
sars.JPG

sars1.JPG