• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://thelongnwindingroad.wordpre...back-in-time-to-the-singapore-of-the-sixties/

her-world-1962.jpg

img_0449.jpg

img0026.jpg

15268104e967426f05d14c17cfc87271.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Watching ultraman or giant robot during the evening in my friendly neighbour house with other children is a very common sight during my kampong days.

kg.jpg

and my father operate a small provision shop in my kampong and everytime now and them i would help myself with the bottle drink

7up.jpg

and entice the gambling addicts in our kampong with this tikam tikam games in our shop.

tikam.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at 4:08, tourist promotion video of sg in the 50s says "at a moment's walk from such luxury is a new world, albeit ancient world. all around this island, fishermen stand in the warm sea casting their nets for prawns." if sg wasn't a fishing village nor prawn village then, the video would have depicted so. this proves once and for all that sg was mostly mangrove swamps, coconut groves, and fishing kampongs along her coastline, except for the riverfront and harbor area which comprised colonial buildings.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Colonial buildings were all over the island. Some old SAF camps and old hospitals are colonial buildings.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do we keep on thinking of the past when we are moving forward in time. are humans emotional creatures? when we think of the past, there are bound to be happy and sad memories.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do we keep on thinking of the past when we are moving forward in time. are humans emotional creatures? when we think of the past, there are bound to be happy and sad memories.
KNN becas now there is nothing much to talk about so pap day in day out using the same few lj skyline mbs etc and future will be worse after more sinkies jump mrt after gambling and borrow more money to eat eat & eat KNN