• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Singapore

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my kampong both the chinese and malay can get along very well,sometimes while walking along the dirt road bypassing the malay kampongs if you are lucky you can see the pretty minahs in their sarong helping their mother with the laundry and drying the clothes..

View attachment 59549
View attachment 59550View attachment 59551

a much better sight to look at when i follow my dad to the wet market looking at the aunties still in their pyjamas..

is she minah? that's got to be the hottest minah I've ever seen with so little clothing. looks more thai...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bugis Street beauties.

Original-Bugis-Street_2.jpg

531c556fe52f3c76373068cb9c5a271d--singapore-s.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Anyhow remember having this in your house?

old.jpg

and just wondering who is the man on the right?

thumbnail (10).jpg

and this 70s video summed up all my favourite games in the arcade at golden mile,yaohan at plaza singapura and katong here i cum...me the pacman king play until it reset back to zero point.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
An old market somewhere in upper serangoon

serang.jpg

old.jpg

The present batch of NS is nothing compared to what we old bird had gone through in the early years.

ns2.jpg

ns1.jpg

anyone here knows about this case?

sp20.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at these photos makes me sad and angry.

Singapore was a Paradise lost.:cry:

Fuck you Lee Kuan Yew. Hope you are enjoying the fire.