• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Singapore

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
bunch of stupod old people here talkimg cock about how good it is. stooopid old men

sam23.jpg

i still watch cartoons and i don't care how old and grumpy i am.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
in my kampong both the chinese and malay can get along very well,sometimes while walking along the dirt road bypassing the malay kampongs if you are lucky you can see the pretty minahs in their sarong helping their mother with the laundry and drying the clothes..

6.jpg

ldy1.jpg

dry1.jpg
dry2.jpg

a much better sight to look at when i follow my dad to the wet market looking at the aunties still in their pyjamas..

pjy.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
in many houses those days you can see photos of happy couples in their wedding outfits hanging proudly in their bedroom..

fs.jpg

and during election times many of us can be sure of pap bringing us more good years ahead with promises of swiss standard of living in 50yrs time..

sp11.jpg

but now if any donkey will to say something like this during election time i will be the first to throw a basket full of rotten eggs this donkey.

sp12.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in many houses those days you can see photos of happy couples in their wedding outfits hanging proudly in their bedroom..

View attachment 59553

and during election times many of us can be sure of pap bringing us more good years ahead with promises of swiss standard of living in 50yrs time..

View attachment 59554

but now if any donkey will to say something like this during election time i will be the first to throw a basket full of rotten eggs this donkey.

View attachment 59555

i still think pap is better outfit than the oppo., look around and you can see many enjoying lives more than pple suffering.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup! Can see senior citizen sinkies happily washing dishes, cleaning tables, collecting cardboards, jaga condos. So happily working till they drop dead.

opposition credibility is questionable. i don't want to see uncertainty, i 'd rather back the old hands rather than the new hands to take charge of s'pore. besides, with oppo. taking over doesn't mean s'pore will be better, they will succumb to things like cronyism all over again from fresh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposition credibility is questionable. i don't want to see uncertainty, i 'd rather back the old hands rather than the new hands to take charge of s'pore. besides, with oppo. taking over doesn't mean s'pore will be better, they will succumb to things like cronyism all over again from fresh.

Dark cloud looming over our heads. Recession around the corner. U tink WP can handle the crisis? Wait...didnt they said they r not ready to form a garment!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were also those transparent marbles with the same colour inside and also those opaque white ones with different colours. I think they are known as goondu and susu respectively. :biggrin:
KNN goondu can be used as a decorative inside fish tank but what is the purpose of susu KNN somemore got diff grades of susu KNN

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were also those transparent marbles with the same colour inside and also those opaque white ones with different colours. I think they are known as goondu and susu respectively. :biggrin:
Those glass ones with same colours inside were considered rarities. As were those with fewer or more ‘petals/leaves’...those were collectibles....I remembered my prized marble in my collection was a 12 leaved muticoloured one.

You could also gamble with marbles using coins as stakes.

There were also the much bigger white opaque marbles that was played in a different game....the objective being to hit away or break your opponents marble....I remembered there were rituals like soaking / heating or putting the marble in the fridge to ‘toughen’ the marbles

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could also gamble with marbles using coins as stakes.
KNN my uncle knows KNN draw 1 circle 1 line and another line far away KNN put 10cents 20cents 50cents coins inside the circle and hit using the marble KNN if the hitting marble land inside the circle have to shout "som" sudden death money all confiscated KNN also can rotate your position within a circle diameter unless opponents shout "no pee lis no anything" KNN
There were also the much bigger white opaque marbles that was played in a different game....the objective being to hit away or break your opponents marble....I remembered there were rituals like soaking / heating or putting the marble in the fridge to ‘toughen’ the marbles
KNN some play cheat use iron balls disguise as white opaque marble KNN gongias buy the most expensive white marble how to break a iron ball KNN

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
i remember getting my first sony walkman 1980 at a electronic shop in shaw tower beach road and it was one of the most expensive device i ever bought.

sony.jpg

in the 70s everytime me and my siblings impatiently waited for the next shaw brothers movie to be shown at the cinemas near our kampong..who is your favourite actor/actress?
cin.jpg

sam3.jpg

bl1.jpg

hk actress.jpg

nowadays our local actress and actor acting are all so fake they can be easily spot..

jo1_zpsbjjn3rxo.jpg

sam1.jpg

and can someone tell this actor to grow up and stop crying..everytime when he is on the stage he started crying when the director shouted ..action..

cry.jpg

but then many aunty and uncle in spore like his acting..

cry1.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
in the 60s crossing the jb/spore causeway was a breeze..

oldcauseway.jpg

nowadays as a frequent traveller to kl you can go mad just to cross the checkpoint...just ask our forum resident the siao char bor from jb how was it like getting stuck for hours on the causeway everyday but then it is better to stay away from her because she is already kee siao and will accuse you to be another jiuhukia stalking her..

the mafias from amsterdam was in town recently enroute to a neighbouring country for a celebration...

mafia.jpg

one of them call me up and says..bro if you need any help just give me a ring and i reply back..bro times have changed,gangsterism may be thriving in the 70s/80s/90s
but is dying now in spore..we already have a much bigger gangster now and they are known as the men in white...and don't forget the last time i was stranded at the border of vietnam/cambodia.

These sweet young thing during my time..
girls.jpg

pgw2_zpsylgox98q.jpg

sam.jpg

is not interested in money or anything else..as long as you knows how to make her smile and take care of her each and everyday she will be all yours..

sam11.jpg

i remember dating a syt from another school went for a movie at liberty cinema in marine parade and later went to east coast park..hugging/kissing/squeezing,touch here and there and strictly no penetration involved..it was really fun those years in old spore.