• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old man with 5 Down Syndrome kids receive help. Seriously how do these ppl think?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pitiful story, but remember that making children also comes with responsibility to bring them up properly and make sure they can survive on their own. At least until they're 21 yrs of age, then your responsibility as parents go are discharged.

Yes. The least we could do is to pray for them regardless which race or religion they come from.

If we cant help them in monetary terms, at least dont criticise or ridicule them. Nobody would want to be in their shoes. In fact nowadays is quite common to see autistic children around ur neighbourhood estate/market. And i will remind my children to appreciate wat they have or possess...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why u guys like to pick on Malays, the minority in Spore?

Economically, financially and intellectually...u guys are far far better than the Malays.

Even the Malay family with 5 handicapped children are not spared by ur mockery and insults.

When u guys go outing with ur kids, and happen to witness such handicap children along the way, how do u guys, as fathers, educate ur children? Do u criticise, mock and belittle those unfortunate children infront of ur own children? Juz like those comments made here?

Guys, where are ur conscience?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Economically, financially and intellectually...u guys are far far better than the Malays.

Even the Malay family with 5 handicapped children are not spared by ur mockery and insults.

When u guys go outing with ur kids, and happen to witness such handicap children along the way, how do u guys, as fathers, educate ur children? Do u criticise, mock and belittle those unfortunate children infront of ur own children? Juz like those comments made here?

Who the hell is picking on malays?

In fact from the pictures they look like indian muslims not malays. They certainly don't look malay but indian.

Also most of us were discussing on the parents poor planning choices in which if it was a chinese or some other race that did it would have received the same sort of reaction from everyone.

Therefore just shut up stop trolling and make false accusations and calling everything racism or picking on malays when the family here isn't even malay. :rolleyes:

Also who is belitting the children? Show me a post here that wrote in such a manner? Most ppl were talking on the poor parental decisions of the parents.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm...juz cos ur e "moderator", u tink u have e authority to tell me keep quiet?

U own tis forum?

Again, i repeat. Go take a hard look in e mirror.

Whos e troll now?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't expect anything worthwhile from keyboard warriors as they are only good at making criticisms.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for the forummers who think this thread was started to attack/mock/look down on a particular race. The real issue here is poor parenting and planning for one's own life.

I remember reading many years ago about debate over the 'poverty gene' theory. Scientists claimed that poor people share genetic traits that condemn them to a life of poverty. It is not about having low IQ but the lack of common sense, poor judgement and inability to delay gratification. These traits pass on to the next generation and on and on... These people exists in every society and transcends race and religion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm...juz cos ur e "moderator", u tink u have e authority to tell me keep quiet?

U own tis forum?

Again, i repeat. Go take a hard look in e mirror.

Whos e troll now?

What a stupid response you didn't even refute any of my points and start asking me stupid questions like who owns the forum. FYI none of us except sam owns the forum but we can tell other members to behave if they misbehave in which you have done countless times. I looked in the mirror i'm not trolling but you are.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for the forummers who think this thread was started to attack/mock/look down on a particular race. The real issue here is poor parenting and planning for one's own life.

I remember reading many years ago about debate over the 'poverty gene' theory. Scientists claimed that poor people share genetic traits that condemn them to a life of poverty. It is not about having low IQ but the lack of common sense, poor judgement and inability to delay gratification. These traits pass on to the next generation and on and on... These people exists in every society and transcends race and religion.

That is absolutely correct. We were commenting on such poor parental skills by the parents. All of us were in unison about it until that troll whoami started derailing the thread by trying to pick a quarrel with me talking about his usual "racism" shit and then telling the other forummers on you're racist to malays when the family is indian. Seriously it's good that ppl see it for what it is this time and not be held ransom by such trolls as whoami that love to say its racism everytime a muslim or malay family/ individual is involved.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is absolutely correct. We were commenting on such poor parental skills by the parents. All of us were in unison about it until that troll whoami started derailing the thread by trying to pick a quarrel with me talking about his usual "racism" shit and then telling the other forummers on you're racist to malays when the family is indian. Seriously it's good that ppl see it for what it is this time and not be held ransom by such trolls as whoami that love to say its racism everytime a muslim or malay family/ individual is involved.

Yes.. read your reply in #84 and absolutely agree. My point in this thread is poor people are poor for a reason. No western country social welfare can help them if they don't help themselves first.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not everyone here is picking on malay. it just happen the article is about a family that happen to be muslim. remember the article about the chinese man who earn only $1.6k per month but have 5 or 6 kids to raise? many ppl here also felt he downright irresponsible too.

so no need to be upset by all the comments here.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody would want to be in their shoes. In fact nowadays is quite common to see autistic children around ur neighbourhood estate/market. And i will remind my children to appreciate wat they have or possess...

if the father kept his dick in his pant, this won't happen. especially after no.2 or no.3.
have kids earlier, not later and incidence of autistic kids won't be so common.
and finally, these kids exists for the pleasure of learning moments for your kids. what a selffish ass you are.