• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old man with 5 Down Syndrome kids receive help. Seriously how do these ppl think?

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should thank me for reminding u tat karma can strike anytime anywhere any one. So be careful wat u post...even though u may be an atheist.

He's not an atheist, if his nick is any indication. Jah Rastafri

[h=3]Definition for jah rastafari:[/h]
Web definitions:
' The Rastafari movement' is a monotheistic, new religious movement that arose in a Christian culture in Jamaica in the 1930s. ....en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jah_Rastafari

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=3]Definition for jah rastafari:[/h]
Web definitions:
' The Rastafari movement' is a monotheistic, new religious movement that arose in a Christian culture in Jamaica in the 1930s. ....en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jah_Rastafari

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Then hes a disgrace to his religion, his Master and his family.

MelvinWells

Hi there! I’m a Newbie member!

Hi everyone! I'm very excited after I have joined “Forums Sam My Boy”
My name is Melvin Wells I'm 30 years old and I'm from USA and the website where I’m responsible for… http://theoccultforum.com

If I have registered to your FORUM it is because I want to specialize myself to write spiritual articles and I prepare on the moment a series of articles related to your subject “Forums Sam My Boy”, and I think on a site with that good reputation I can learn a lot!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should thank me for reminding u tat karma can strike anytime anywhere any one. So be careful wat u post...even though u may be an atheist.

For a supposed muslim to say that. :rolleyes: If you say i'm an atheist why would i be afraid of karma? You dumb nut and stop stalking me.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then hes a disgrace to his religion, his Master and his family.
Jah Rastafari means the second coming of Jesus. So obviously this chap is that delusional to think that he is Jesus. Naturally everything he wrote is the word of god, to be revered and never questioned. When he says you are bias, you are bias. No human logic required, it is jah's gospel truth.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a supposed muslim to say that. :rolleyes: If you say i'm an atheist why would i be afraid of karma? You dumb nut and stop stalking me.

U are real dumb! Missing ur dose again ya.

Let this Malay newbie teach u a simply trick. Try punching ur knuckles on the wall. Try banging ur dumb head of the wall. Wats the result? Tat known as Cause & Effect.

Karma can strike anybody. Even if ur an atheist. Dont believe me then u try opening up thread on ppl with misfortunes. Then start criticising them here. But be sure even if the victims belong to ur race, u must play ur part in criticsing and belittling them here hor. Not juz the Malays/Muslims.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are real dumb! Missing ur dose again ya.

Let this Malay newbie teach u a simply trick. Try punching ur knuckles on the wall. Try banging ur dumb head of the wall. Wats the result? Tat known as Cause & Effect.

Karma can strike anybody. Even if ur an atheist. Dont believe me then u try opening up thread on ppl with misfortunes. Then start criticising them here. But be sure even if the victims belong to ur race, u must play ur part in criticsing and belittling them here hor. Not juz the Malays/Muslims.

You're really a joke since when did i critisize anyone with a misfortune?

FYI i was talking about that POS racist watchman8 and had nothing to do with this thread but of course you had to come in to derail it.

If you want to believe in karma go ahead. It's none of your business if someone else doesn't believe in it. I must commend you on your very brilliant analogies. :rolleyes: Fancy using punching a wall to showcase something as complicated as karma! Wow such brilliance! You'll make a good teacher of buddhism and karma. :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're really a joke since when did i critisize anyone with a misfortune?

FYI i was talking about that POS racist watchman8 and had nothing to do with this thread but of course you had to come in to derail it.

If you want to believe in karma go ahead. It's none of your business if someone else doesn't believe in it. I must commend you on your very brilliant analogies. :rolleyes: Fancy using punching a wall to showcase something as complicated as karma! Wow such brilliance! You'll make a good teacher of buddhism and karma. :rolleyes:

If u dont believe in karma or cause and effect, then u definitely belong to the animal kingdom.

But then again, animal oso got feelings ya. So only 1 category u belong. IMH.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Definition for jah rastafari:

Web definitions:

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Jah means god the full title jah rastfari which i have spelt rastafar_I so that people don't mispronounce it as rasta far "REE" is the title for king selassie I of ethoiphia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie_I

who was seen as a black jesus christ.

Jah rastafari is also what rastas and some jamaicans constantly say out in praise of his name. Something like "hallelujah". Then again maybe it's just a keling name.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah Rastafari means the second coming of Jesus. So obviously this chap is that delusional to think that he is Jesus. Naturally everything he wrote is the word of god, to be revered and never questioned. When he says you are bias, you are bias. No human logic required, it is jah's gospel truth.

Like i said, i pity his family ie. if he got one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u dont believe in karma or cause and effect, then u definitely belong to the animal kingdom.

But then again, animal oso got feelings ya. So only 1 category u belong. IMH.

Irritating fool that is totally derailing this thread and stalking me at every opportunity.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah means god the full title jah rastfari which i have spelt rastafar_I so that people don't mispronounce it as rasta far "REE" is the title for king selassie I of ethoiphia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie_I

who was seen as a black jesus christ.

Jah rastafari is also what rastas and some jamaicans constantly say out in praise of his name. Something like "hallelujah". Then again maybe it's just a keling name.

Watever...:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you deserve it for derailing the thread and trolling me.

U may rest assure, this not the last of it. So long u belittle and criticise my race, i will not be silent.

May ur God or karma have mercy on U for ridiculing such misfortune family.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U may rest assure, this not the last of it. So long u belittle and criticise my race, i will not be silent.

May ur God or karma have mercy on U for ridiculing such misfortune family.

When did i do that? Stop making up lies and derailing the thread troll.

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pitiful story, but remember that making children also comes with responsibility to bring them up properly and make sure they can survive on their own. At least until they're 21 yrs of age, then your responsibility as parents go are discharged.