• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Office romances and extramarital affairs so common since time immemorial, why Loong so gancheong spider and make mountains out of molehills?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your hakka slut whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach think everyone is like your hakka mother a SLUT. Pui!
You are such a loser. You always wanted to be the SLUT for LJ McCully but he isn't interested in you. It is so obvious you are an INEDIBLE SLUT. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a loser. You always wanted to be the SLUT for LJ McCully but he isn't interested in you. It is so obvious you are an INEDIBLE SLUT. :rolleyes:
Loser is you hakka criminal bully dog son of HAKKA SLUT whore repeated and repeating evil filthy lies when the fact is I don’t talk much to bosses at work and for LJ Mccully we have mutual dislike and never talked anything beyond work. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser is you hakka criminal bully dog son of HAKKA SLUT whore repeated and repeating evil filthy lies when the fact is I don’t talk much to bosses at work and for LJ Mccully we have mutual dislike and never talked anything beyond work. Pui!
What a shameless hakka dog @SBFNews persecuting me for talking to colleagues as slut while real MP slut having sex committing adultery for three years he said okay what? Why? Because he is cheap dog see people very rich father want to pot. See me with poor father only attack gao gao as slut whore mistress with his hakka pride. So cheap so evil so despicable hakka dog repeating lies when my story is well documented and obviously the person I talked to is not LJ Mccully but my colleague. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies is sia suay loser hakka @SBFNews to win. 够贱!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell lies is sia suay loser hakka @SBFNews to win. 够贱!
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how a loser criminal bully hakka dog @SBFNews behaved and persecuted me with his hakka pride insist virgin is sugar baby by using his strawberry clone to create who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread and upped it using clone @nightsafari clone to ask act innocent questions. Pui!

What’s new? Loser accused me loser. Liar accused me liar. Knnbccb insist on lies is your hakka son of slut way to win. I never talked to LJ Mccully say I eyeing him. That’s hakka bully pride indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how a loser criminal bully hakka dog @SBFNews behaved and persecuted me with his hakka pride insist virgin is sugar baby by using his strawberry clone to create who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread and upped it using clone @nightsafari clone to ask act innocent questions. Pui!
I know why because his fellow hakka mistress Mandy lieu eye big Macau boss and he thinks everyone is as cheap as them that eye boss or use boss money to find mistress and that’s what his clone ah meng did with hakka pride hahahahaa

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know why because his fellow hakka mistress Mandy lieu eye big Macau boss and he thinks everyone is as cheap as them that eye boss or use boss money to find mistress and that’s what his clone ah meng did with hakka pride hahahahaa
Ah meng use company money to pay for hotel and lunch for his Shanghai mistress when go business trip. So cheap hakka no wonder get dumped by Shanghai mistress hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of good looking ladies attracted to married guys. Trust me on this.
Fuck off another shameless cheap dog that insult a virgin as slut with your dog pride while real MP slut dare not insult because eyeing her good assets. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Please lah. You watch too many movies already. Office affairs in big MNC companies are so common in senior management. It's all mostly voluntary (vs so-called sexual harassment type).

Affections and feelings for each other grow because they spend time together doing the same projects or are of the same wavelength in office politics.

Some with better self control resisted. But mostly, when an "edible" can eat don't waste type throw herself at a man, most likely the man will eat.

From thereon, it's about hiding from being found out by spouses, colleagues and friends. The better rendezvous locations will be outside of Singapore where they can show their affections publicly without fear of being spotted.

If both the man and woman are married, generally all will be fine because it's not in anyone's interest to break their existing marriages.

The problem is usually when the man is married and the woman is still young and single. The woman may be ok with being the third party when the affair first started. But as time passes on, she realises that she wouldn't be able to handle this man having a wife in the long run. Then that's when all sort of problems start to brew leading to exposure, etc etc.
how come you know so much? you must have eaten outside a lot of times

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak high class hokkien virgin like me talk to people is based on whether I like to talk to him/her or not and not your @SBFNews loser hakka slut and son of slut way okay? So cheap see boss or not then talk and accuse me what you are yourself. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak high class hokkien virgin like me talk to people is based on whether I like to talk to him/her or not and not your @SBFNews loser hakka slut and son of slut way okay? So cheap see boss or not then talk and accuse me what you are yourself. Pui!
@SBFNews no wonder I read that hakka Mandy lieu closed off social media to distance herself from her dao Tao as soon as he was captured. Hakka mistress eyeing the boss indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SBFNews you are definitely one of the many cheats and fakes around. Talk to people you don’t like so fake so cheap. How much are you paid to do that? Hahahaha you have exposed yourself a cheap whore that you accused me to be hahahahaha sibei cheap

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every workplace has its fair share of adulterers and SLUTS.

I don't see people getting fired left right centre.

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?

Becoz it is about power. Loong needs to implant into conservative minds now that he is principled. This carries the votes from the pro-family, Asian values, religious Right, + the Me Too votes from women. Never mind the people he threatened and sued into oblivion in the past. Most folks have short term memory. In the coming General Erection, every 0.5% counts.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becoz it is about power. Loong needs to implant into conservative minds now that he is principled. This carries the votes from the pro-family, Asian values, religious Right, + the Me Too votes from women. Never mind the people he threatened and sued into oblivion in the past. Most folks have short term memory. In the coming General Erection, every 0.5% counts.
PAP is in disarray. Loong will hold on to power until after next GE second half. I am hoping more scandals erupt.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was different. I waited until one of us have left the job before we tore each other's clothes off and made wild dirty love. This was my modus operandi throughout my working career.:biggrin:
Simi is wild dirty love? Chocolate all over her body and you lick like a school boy ah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah meng use company money to pay for hotel and lunch for his Shanghai mistress when go business trip. So cheap hakka no wonder get dumped by Shanghai mistress hahahaha
@SBFNews just proudly unveiled another of his cheap LOSER quality dao Tao strategy of finding married woman for tryst and easy exit as they would not leave their family. So his shanghai mistress must be married hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SBFNews you are definitely one of the many cheats and fakes around. Talk to people you don’t like so fake so cheap. How much are you paid to do that? Hahahaha you have exposed yourself a cheap whore that you accused me to be hahahahaha sibei cheap
@SBFNews Why no reply? Is your married Shanghai mistress your boss that you don’t like too since your LOSER dao tao strategies are all so cheap from using company money to pay for trysts to targeting married women for trysts for easy exit hahaha