• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Office romances and extramarital affairs so common since time immemorial, why Loong so gancheong spider and make mountains out of molehills?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong is right la. Besides conflict of interest and moral inappropriety, This TCJ can't control his urges and love to fark so much despite told to stop by PM til become hot mic incident.

From her lips can see her bbbj skills super good til TCJ cannot than.

Same for any private companies in many industries, there are also policies which strictly forbids affairs between a person of authority and his subordinates etc. to prevents conflict of interest.
Maybe PM is trying to protect other female MPs in Parliament, especially the "NTUC" type. :geek:

兔子不吃窝边草。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every workplace has its fair share of adulterers and SLUTS.

I don't see people getting fired left right centre.

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?

Loong is flaccid and he is jealous. :unsure:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yah... in office environment the air-conditioning circulate the air around and the woman ready to copulate juice can smell in the whole office... that's when chikopek antenna pick up then see her want to fuck oredi....

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Office affairs very exciting…pretend tell wife got staff dinner but check in Hotel 88 for a 2 hour fuck with my junior officer. She also married.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because none of the women are lesbians - they prefer real ramrod hard pricks and not some faggot.
He isn't an alpha male. With a dick the size of a cigarette butt and a walk fit for the runway, no woman worth her beauty would sully her pick.
Alright I'll be generous today, maybe not the size of a cigarette butt...I say...cigar butt.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Office affairs very exciting…pretend tell wife got staff dinner but check in Hotel 88 for a 2 hour fuck with my junior officer. She also married.
NSF liability reservist training another good excuse... Taiwan training every year... 4 weeks cheong Thailand instead...

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This adulterous affair is just a ploy to divert sinkies' attention from something more ominous, which is a common tactic used by dictators like Winnie Xi.

we dont care who fuck who.....more important is where is the cpf money and why my chicken rice is $5 iso $3.50

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take a look at this FB post by TCJ back in 2017 when he first became a Speaker can tell why such relationships are not allowed.

1. How come Cheng Li Hui coincidentally need to attend this function? Is it her official capacity?
2. Did the relationship started from there? Or already started earlier and both 'so happened' to be there?
3. If their relationship had started earlier, then the trip becomes an escape romping session, very safe and far away from TCJ's wife.
4. Besides TCJ having a 'deeper' understanding on the function of parliaments, did he took the opportunity to go deeper elsewhere?

Untitled.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either the Tiongs or the PAP regime has put a propaganda channel on Youtube. :biggrin:

From the same channel:

:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong is right la. Besides conflict of interest and moral inappropriety, This TCJ can't control his urges and love to fark so much despite told to stop by PM til become hot mic incident.

From her lips can see her bbbj skills super good til TCJ cannot tahan and clouded his mind to keep thinking about farking.

Same for any private companies in many industries, there are also policies which strictly forbids affairs between a person of authority and his subordinates etc. to prevent conflict of interest.
TCJ probably dun give a fark to Pinky.
Imagine if Lky was PM would they have stopped?
TCJ probably standby exit plans the farkee is daughter of rich man pap supporter all the more he’s enbolden

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion the one who come out worst off in this episode is Lee Hsien Loong.
He has again been shown to be a weak and incompetent leader who cannot conrol his subordinates and does not have their respect .
Woukd LKY have allowed this affair to drag on for so many years and who knows after how many warning and counselling sessions?

Despite being found guilty of professional misconduct by a disciplinary tribunal in Dec 2022, Christopher de Souza was allowed to remain as Deputy speaker of Parliament and even chaired the Ridout parliamentary hearing !
What is LHL thinking ?
What would have happened if the same offence was committed by an opposition MP?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion the one who come out worst off in this episode is Lee Hsien Loong.
He has again been shown to be a weak and incompetent leader who cannot conrol his subordinates and does not have their respect .
Woukd LKY have allowed this affair to drag on for so many years and who knows after how many warning and counselling sessions?

Despite being found guilty of professional misconduct by a disciplinary tribunal in Dec 2022, Christopher de Souza was allowed to remain as Deputy speaker of Parliament and even chaired the Ridout parliamentary hearing !
What is LHL thinking ?
What would have happened if the same offence was committed by an opposition MP?
The opposition MP would be roasted.:giggle:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Hui is edible. I am sure she voluntarily surrendered to Chuan Jin. Seen many of this type of "edible" ladies in workplaces. They want, they go for it. They wouldn't care if the men they desired are married. Men being men, generally can eat don't waste. Of course the girl must be "edible" lah, not some wannabe SLUT but cannot make it type :biggrin:
Pui your hakka slut whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach think everyone is like your hakka mother a SLUT. Pui!