• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Office romances and extramarital affairs so common since time immemorial, why Loong so gancheong spider and make mountains out of molehills?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every workplace has its fair share of adulterers and SLUTS.

I don't see people getting fired left right centre.

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don’t mind young sexy colleagues showing off their talents at their desks. it makes me want to return to office everyday.
IMG_1010.jpeg

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe S Iswaran was in the loop on the secret rendezvous between Tan Chuan Jin and Cheng Li Hui. So Loong no choice now but to expose TCJ and CLH first before Iswaran says he double standard?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely if PAP can recognise and approve LGBT unnatural sex, office affairs are nothing significant.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Hui is edible. I am sure she voluntarily surrendered to Chuan Jin. Seen many of this type of "edible" ladies in workplaces. They want, they go for it. They wouldn't care if the men they desired are married. Men being men, generally can eat don't waste. Of course the girl must be "edible" lah, not some wannabe SLUT but cannot make it type :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
This adulterous affair is just a ploy to divert sinkies' attention from something more ominous, which is a common tactic used by dictators like Winnie Xi.
Will Chan Chun Sing be the next PAP casualty? I wonder. But that dumbfuck RI boy is probably incapable anyway :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elon Musk goes around screwing edible SLUTs and still great. Nothing wrong with men's ECA. God design us that way.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This adulterous affair is just a ploy to divert sinkies' attention from something more ominous, which is a common tactic used by dictators like Winnie Xi.
Go fuck yrslf... don't refer to Xi or China... you sick bastard ah beng 无聊先生... stick to the subject matter unless you have mental health problem.... ASD head ..

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hum Kar Chan has that blur-fuck schoolboy look. If limpeh has a cheebye I won't even hew him at all. :cautious:
Actually cannot say that. I have seen some office SLUTS that love to "chiong" men in power. To these SLUTS, they have this thing about "conquering" men who has power. Never mind the ugliness of these men in power. All she wants is to make the man in power her man.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually cannot say that. I have seen some office SLUTS that love to "chiong" men in power. To these SLUTS, they have this thing about "conquering" men who has power. Never mind the ugliness of these men in power. All she wants is to make the man in power her man.
In that case how cum we don't see women flocking to the dishonorable son?:o-o:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every workplace has its fair share of adulterers and SLUTS.

I don't see people getting fired left right centre.

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?
Not all participants do this voluntarily. Many wete coerced by the bosses for fear of losing jobs.
It a " me too" situation.