• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Office romances and extramarital affairs so common since time immemorial, why Loong so gancheong spider and make mountains out of molehills?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every workplace has its fair share of adulterers and SLUTS.

I don't see people getting fired left right centre.

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?
Envy. He never got any. The first wife was perfect but the clown couldn't protect her.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all participants do this voluntarily. Many wete coerced by the bosses for fear of losing jobs.
Please lah. You watch too many movies already. Office affairs in big MNC companies are so common in senior management. It's all mostly voluntary (vs so-called sexual harassment type).

Affections and feelings for each other grow because they spend time together doing the same projects or are of the same wavelength in office politics.

Some with better self control resisted. But mostly, when an "edible" can eat don't waste type throw herself at a man, most likely the man will eat.

From thereon, it's about hiding from being found out by spouses, colleagues and friends. The better rendezvous locations will be outside of Singapore where they can show their affections publicly without fear of being spotted.

If both the man and woman are married, generally all will be fine because it's not in anyone's interest to break their existing marriages.

The problem is usually when the man is married and the woman is still young and single. The woman may be ok with being the third party when the affair first started. But as time passes on, she realises that she wouldn't be able to handle this man having a wife in the long run. Then that's when all sort of problems start to brew leading to exposure, etc etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. You watch too many movies already. Office affairs in big MNC companies are so common in senior management. It's all mostly voluntary (vs so-called sexual harassment type).

Affections and feelings for each other grow because they spend time together doing the same projects or are of the same wavelength in office politics.

Some with better self control resisted. But mostly, when an "edible" can eat don't waste type throw herself at a man, most likely the man will eat.

From thereon, it's about hiding from being found out by spouses, colleagues and friends. The better rendezvous locations will be outside of Singapore where they can show their affections publicly without fear of being spotted.

If both the man and woman are married, generally all will be fine because it's not in anyone's interest to break their existing marriages.

The problem is usually when the man is married and the woman is still young and single. The woman may be ok with being the third party when the affair first started. But as time passes on, she realises that she wouldn't be able to handle this man having a wife in the long run. Then that's when all sort of problems start to brew leading to exposure, etc etc.
I sm glad working at grab i do not have this distraction.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Why Loong so kisiao?

Or is it Lawrence Wong making use of Loong to kill off his potential enemies before he become PM?
I was different. I waited until one of us have left the job before we tore each other's clothes off and made wild dirty love. This was my modus operandi throughout my working career.:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is TCJ is not as competent as GKS. He is dispensable. In fact, most of the SAF generals fall into the same category. They never had to fight for their career, not even a job application letter, let alone WAR. Everything is served on a platter for them.

As scholars they live in an unreal world, and when you remove uncertainties in life from a person, you will have also removed the fear of uncertainty.

Fear is a condition for the development of courage. If there is no potential of fear, then fearless is dead. :rolleyes:

Courage is all about overcoming fear. If you remove fear from the equation, then there is nothing left to overcome. :geek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is TCJ is not as competent as GKS. He is dispensable. In fact, most of the SAF generals fall into the same category. They never had to fight for their career, not even a job application letter, let alone WAR. Everything is served on a platter for them.

As scholars they live in an unreal world, and when you remove uncertainties in life from a person, you will have also removed the fear of uncertainty.

Fear is a condition for the development of courage. If there is no potential of fear, then fearless is dead. :rolleyes:
True... all these years of NSF liability is for nation defence.... they get bored overtime... can start threaten North Muud and throw some punches at them... than wait for response... kick some dusts to get excited than find holes to dig at PAP outlet mangoes stalls...

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Loong so kisiao?

Loong is right la. Besides conflict of interest and moral inappropriety, This TCJ can't control his urges and love to fark so much despite told to stop by PM til become hot mic incident.

From her lips can see her bbbj skills super good til TCJ cannot tahan and clouded his mind to keep thinking about farking.

Same for any private companies in many industries, there are also policies which strictly forbids affairs between a person of authority and his subordinates etc. to prevent conflict of interest.

Last edited: