• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that Bestari Heights Location near to highway very noisy and very busy area with heavy traffic.

waynetan

Nusa Duta 2 renovation

Hi everyone,

Guess most of the people received notice to collect their key. Any good contractor to introduce for renovation?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that Bestari Heights Location near to highway very noisy and very busy area with heavy traffic.

Yes, that stretch is notorious. I like Nusa Duta because of its proximity to Tesco and Giant. It is also positioned 1km away from the junction of Coastal Highway to Causeway or Tuas. Very convenient.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bought Bestari Heights because it has a lot of amenities nearby, it is quite cheap and quality is reasonable for the price. As for expressway noise, I was at my unit and the traffic noise was quite faint, so it is pretty okay. As nearby developments complete in 1-2 years' time, the center of Bt Indah will be full of people and vehicles, which can be a good or bad thing.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to sir, just do an awning to extend the porch rather than have something solid over it. My 2 cents. :smile:

wow , thanks for the idea ! i jot down on my renovation book now ...
last week my family and i were still discussing to extend the porch and we think its very expensive! with this awning , we can save a lot!
btw , if backyard and side also use awning , looks ok ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if it's cost feasible, but I'm thinking retractable awnings for the side and back yard will look more practical?

wow , thanks for the idea ! i jot down on my renovation book now ...
last week my family and i were still discussing to extend the porch and we think its very expensive! with this awning , we can save a lot!
btw , if backyard and side also use awning , looks ok ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Don't know if it's cost feasible, but I'm thinking retractable awnings for the side and back yard will look more practical?

Retractables are good, a neighbour has them here but they do fade away in a few years and the cloth material needs replacement every 5 years(at best)
So its up to you entirely, holes may also appear in them after a while. Anti UV treated types are also available. As for me, i would probably use polycarbonate types with arms/cables. Some are very nicely done, lets light in while keeping the rain out.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta can fetch quite good rental of MYR3,200 per month (source iproperty.com.my). Value for money for landlords of ND considering that Horizon Hills were renting at MYR 3,500.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta can fetch quite good rental of MYR3,200 per month (source iproperty.com.my). Value for money for landlords of ND considering that Horizon Hills were renting at MYR 3,500.

Music to my ears. :smile:

I would be delighted with MYR 2,500 per month.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all!

have you guys collected the keys?

i juz made the necessary final payment & have collected the keys yesterday.

went into the hse to take a look.. found alot of "defects".. crack lines on the ceiling & wall.. chip on the railing along the stairs..

does your homes has many issues too?

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all!

have you guys collected the keys?

i juz made the necessary final payment & have collected the keys yesterday.

went into the hse to take a look.. found alot of "defects".. crack lines on the ceiling & wall.. chip on the railing along the stairs..

does your homes has many issues too?

Defects like crack lines on wall and ceilings are very common on all properties by all developers here and easily solved by sending defect list to your developer

Last edited by a moderator: