• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Fund Transfer, am in the process of trying... trying to join... need to qualify myself first :wink: Heard the security guards there are quite on the ball ya?

Hello Bro Skyziz, Nusa Duta guard are on.

I was at Duta 2 and visiting a friend. Got his house number wrong. Had to haggle my way through. I was with wifey and 2 kids but guess enough to create some suspicion. In SG, I would get in without the guards batting an eyelid or two.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Future residents of Duta 2, phase 2:

Have you received the notice informing owners that possession of the unit can take place in the next 14 days? Just received a courier post. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Whoami, looking to expand your portfolio yeah?

No lah. Pocket not deep enough. Suppose to look for a unit at Taman Bestari. I not so familiar with the place tere. End up at Nusa Duta area.:confused: Till now still havent been to tat unit at Bestari..

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. Pocket not deep enough. Suppose to look for a unit at Taman Bestari. I not so familiar with the place tere. End up at Nusa Duta area.:confused: Till now still havent been to tat unit at Bestari..

I have not been there too. But based on the map, it is just next to the plot owned by Nusa Duta, right?

By the way, I am cautious of the power pylons running through/very near to the estate.

That said, the house looks good.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, everything had shot up tremendously... crazy... What's the price range for Sky Suites?
Skysuites at meldrum hills 2 beds from 500k to 600 k , 3+ 1 cost 900k to 1 m,
Penthouse 1.3 m..... Freehold. No show unit yet, have to go to MBland head office. Dun know what comments u guys can give for this project....? MRT will be nearby, maybe by then price will shoot up again! Dun know good or not if too crowded.... As u know when there is crowd, there will be bad guys having bad intentions.... Have to reccee the place well and study reviews and comments .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks bro, I will check it out.

This area seems to be quite remote and accessibility could be an issue. An example of this is the St Michael area locked by CTE and PIE in Singapore with little development potential. But I suppose the price could be much more attractive since it is a very new development.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sinkie, if I MYsian dun even have to bother the 500k mark! :smile:

If in sinkinpore some of us can't even buy 2 or 3 properties!

Malaysia veri boleh!

Check in the personal sales thread (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115334-Personal-properties-for-sales-No-agents-please/page2), there's a nusa idaman p8a corner terrace owner putting his house up for sale. Expected to get keys soon. He is selling cos he has another corner 8b house. Price shld meet foreigner restriction of min 500k. Other 8A houses are expected to get keys soon too. Can check iproperty for subsale newly completed houses at least 500k and above.

Last edited:

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me, it is more practical. You could place tables and chairs on it as a 'chill out' area. But if you have 'green fingers', then it is a missed opportunity then.

I know some converted it into a mini pond. Great for the kids if you have any.

more or less i will cement the most of the lawn... mayb leave a small patch @ the front for my mama to grow some plants...

converting to pond will need alot of maintenance leh.. me lazy.. haha..

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
more or less i will cement the most of the lawn... mayb leave a small patch @ the front for my mama to grow some plants...

converting to pond will need alot of maintenance leh.. me lazy.. haha..

Great! So you received the letter from IJM informing that the house is ready for handover?

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have the bank loan, it should not be a problem. I think the water and estate maintenance bills just need to be attended to.

i juz gave my SA a ring.. she say muz go to the office @ citi plaza.. mon - fri : 9-5.30pm to make the payment...

think will take a day off nx wk to make the payment.. hopefully i can settle everything & collect my keys on the spot!

but i still dun quite understand wad is the "Quit Rent" & "Assessment" for..