• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you thank you.

It was taken from Pariss Hotel 10th floor cafe/pool area. Just happened my guest was staying there and having a chance to have breakfast at the terrace.

Beautiful view of Nusa Duta and Bukit Indah!

Done any sales of Clusters in Nusa Duta? What's the resale value for the new phases?

Belle39

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello all, i just bought a unit in nusa duta. i was reading yr comments n reviews n decided to join this forum.hopefully when the house is ready we can hv a gathering!

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Bro, IMHO, I think it is still within Nusa Duta compound. It is behind Giant directly.
Don't think there is space around Tesco now too. If not, I will grab. :smile:

I just checked on wikimapia and yes you are right..Its behind Giant and still within ND compound...thanks for clarifying tat :smile:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello all, i just bought a unit in nusa duta. i was reading yr comments n reviews n decided to join this forum.hopefully when the house is ready we can hv a gathering!

Hi Belle39
Welcome to Nusajaya and Nusa Duta. Are you from the Duta 2 development? Moving in soon?

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funds Transfer said:
It is situated next to Bestari Heights I think.
Selling well?

Went to D'rich show room previously and quite like the design...very gd at maximizing space..the pricing was ard 400psf so consider reasonable looking at the location..end up still choose Nusa heights..didnt ask abt the sales though

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to D'rich show room previously and quite like the design...very gd at maximizing space..the pricing was ard 400psf so consider reasonable looking at the location..end up still choose Nusa heights..didnt ask abt the sales though

I recalled your reason for liking Nusa Heights and could see your point.

Don't you think that D'rich is too far in?

Also don't really like the proximity to the power lines.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funds Transfer said:
I recalled your reason for liking Nusa Heights and could see your point.

Don't you think that D'rich is too far in?

Also don't really like the proximity to the power lines.

Actually it is far in but very close to amenities..guess this is also the reason why many ppls choose ND...good for own stay but im not too sure how easy to rent it out..for me hh is my retirement home and tis is more for investment...that is why i choose NH..

If i recall, i dont think the power line is not tat close ND..so im okay :smile:

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats nice! mine is the area behind giant that is now under construction.
cant wait to get my keys! have u started your reno? one ID quoted me 300K! can faint!

Ah...the Semi-Ds? :smile:

Yes, all of us look forward to the space in JB.

But at 300k, it must be a lot of work that you are putting in. Please don't get ripped off! :eek:

neshnara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Singaporeans living in Nusa Duta and sending their kids to Singapore schools? Is there school bus service to Singapore schools in Jurong or Woodlands? How much is the cost of the school bus and what time is the pick up time at Nusa Duta? Appreciate if someone can help me with this.