• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTU student asked Peanut Goh 'Why must I defend Foreign Thrash?'

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun u nid 2 conserf ur energy 2 fite wif siow tien? ... :o

eerrrr .... yah hor !!:(

Like that I ask my cousin to fight for me .....:smile:

incidentally he is called, the Shaolin Soldier, who will fly in at 4.31 pm today ...:eek:

All the Way !!!:biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
A disempowered generation?
By Rachel Lin

He said he was reflecting a sentiment held by many of his men in the SAF, who had to compete with foreigners for jobs. 'I feel that there is a dilution of the Singapore spirit in youth... We don't really feel comfortable in our country any more.'

Mr Goh's reply was one of deep concern. 'This is one early sign of danger... If this is happening, it is very serious.'

He asked Mr Lim why he felt disconnected.

Goh Chok Tong is the epitome of tragic irony. By asking why the student is disconnected, it only betrays how Goh himself is hopelessly disconnected.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A disempowered generation?
By Rachel Lin

'If that is prevalent among young people over here, we've got a real problem,' SM Goh said. 'If the majority feel they don't belong here, then we have a fundamental problem. Then I would ask myself: What am I doing here? Why should I be working for people who don't feel they belong over here?'

Now then Wooden Goh knows that many Singaporeans felt that they dont belong to Singapore anymore, where have he being living?

In a bloody Cave at Bukit Timah Hill?

Many Singaporeans including me dont felt belonging to Singapore donkey years ago after he and LKY opened up the gates really wide for all those foreign trash to come into Singapore.

Really hope PAP will lose out in the next GE.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's already proven in numerous experiments that power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn why they only know how to use laborers to compare. The fucking gov is skirting the issue. They know who are these group of "foreign trash" the people are discontented about. Who gives a shit about importing cheap bangalas or prc to do the menial jobs. They are more then welcum to be road sweepers and construction workers. The people are talking about foreign trash in the white collar industries. Is woody that stupid??

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

pic-912b.jpg

Either I act blur or I act stupid.

But the latter is most suitable for me, cause I am called the 'Wooden Goh' rite?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT act blur, purposely miss the point, answer question with question aka LKY style when kenna confronted by angry citizens ...

why ?

he needs to defend his mega salary ... like all the other elites & capitalists that are monopolising singapore economy ... :mad:

what are the capitalists doing to s'pore ? u all know ... 3rd world salaries, 1st world costs !

do u know many govt dept & stat boards are privatising, and ontracting out many of the lower level jobs, such that these blue collar workers see their salaries shrinking and job stability more shaky ?

instead these stat boards are asking for volunteers to cut costs @ the lower level ... eg volunteers for the arts fest, volunteers @ the museum ... encouraging ppl to work for free, when the ones @ the top are earning big bucks !

ofcos there are those who help PAP to 'spoil the market' so to speak - expat wives, retirees with pensions, kids from rich homes - these will readily volunteer @ govt depts ...

if u wanna volunteer - go & help the aged sick, the poor, the disabled, the unwanted animals ... don't be an idiot & volunteer with govt stat boards ...

sorry i digressed but just wanna illustrate the sorry state that s'pore is in now under PAP rule !

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am defending US property when kana post to defence esso mobile during reservist.. cheap security

I am bullet proof vest for ah neh/ bangla .. cheap bullet prooof vest

I am protect LKY and his clam property and wealth.. cheapo idiots.

No wonder ah neh and said spore beri beri nice garment good..

Now i go back reservist i dun give a fuck but do the bear min..
worst i am an officer.. how to tell my men these.. anyway they know. they are not stupid, some hold high post in their area of work.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wooden Goh can go fuck himself. :oIo:

hi there

1. aiyoh!, the peanut sheep is just not listening to the question.
2. fend stupid or what!
3. clear and direct statements and yet unable to comprehend or what.
4. kosong ground sentiments, sitting in some ivory towers with golden taps!

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they lose the next election.. i know it is quite difficult, but hope is better than hopeless..

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is gct avoiding the qns? I am very sure any undergrad understand that qns. are we sure we are paying millions to a guy who cant even understand a simple qns?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am defending US property when kana post to defence esso mobile during reservist.. cheap security

I am bullet proof vest for ah neh/ bangla .. cheap bullet prooof vest

I am protect LKY and his clam property and wealth.. cheapo idiots.

The issue here is one of free-will. If I am a regular, I would be happy to do all that because it is my job and I am getting paid to defend SG. The crucial point is choice or the lack of it. The mentality is that as long as you are compensated, you should be happy. But the point is that even if you pay me a million bucks, it should still be up to me to decide if I want to do as you say. Almost every facet of life on this stinking island is about coercion. CPF, TV licence, NS, IPPT, ICT.

If your employer asks you to do something not in your job description regularly, you can quit your job if you don't like to do it. So, maybe the government expect SGreans to quit SG if they don't like the one-sided contract on which they have no say whatsoever. But quitting a country is lot more difficult than quitting a job.

Truly third-world mentality.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is typical PAP cheap way of having a dialogue with Singaporeans. The PAPies will change the agenda, change the scenario and fit their answers onto a scenario that doesn't exist or is very different from what is reality.

Then the media prostitutes at SPH and Mediacorpse will come and make things even more confusing by adding propaganda information.

Don't forget they always base their policy on surveys that no one has seen, on committees that no one has an input into, and on supposed public support that no one seems to give. I recall many business and union leaders saying FTs will create jobs. Typical PAP bullshit. When they are overthrown, someone better go to Mediacorpse and Shit Times and round up every single useless shit and put them in Whitney detention.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'My brother got engaged, but lost his engagement because he could not afford an HDB flat,' Mr Lim countered.

Was discussing this article with my Bro yesterday. He asked me a very simple question after he read this. If his friend's Mum(single mum) who earns $1000 a month can afford to pay for an new apartment, how come this guy's bro have problems getting one.

Conclusion, this bugger probably tried to applied for a flat he cannot afford. Moral of the story, backside not that big, sit on a smaller chair :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: