• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTU student asked Peanut Goh 'Why must I defend Foreign Thrash?'

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Without foreign workers in Singapore, would your hall of residence be built?' SM Goh asked. 'If we totally reject foreigners, we're going to shrink in size... I don't think Singaporeans want that. What they want is to moderate the inflow of foreigners.'

The PAP keeps harping this false choice: either we pack Singapore with 3 million foreigners or we allow 0 foreigners.

Who ever said anything about totally rejecting foreigners?

Anyway it was Lee Kuan Yew who screwed up the country with his completely idiotic eugenics and birth control policies. Now the PAP wants to put the onus on us to fix their policy failures?

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, GCT, on behalf of PAP, dragged in transient construction workers to justify his reckless influx of PR, EP and S passes holders. The student was asking very genuine question about his job might be stolent (not by trasient workers). No wonder GCT has no clue of what is the real problems faced by the student. The problems lie with him and not the student who posed Singapaoreans question.

Wad integration of new citizens mixed w ppe building our flats? U mean he dunno e construction werkers will nt become citizens? Or issit a hint tat they r gg bcum citizens soon? Gosh like senile ministarz

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, GCT, on behalf of PAP, dragged in transient construction workers to justify his reckless influx of PR, EP and S passes holders. The student was asking very genuine question about his job might be stolent (not by trasient workers). No wonder GCT has no clue of what is the real problems faced by the student. The problems lie with him and not the student who posed Singapaoreans question.

No wonder he is called "wooden"....even my Wing Chun kung fu wooden dummy is better than him.

You mean he does not know at all the Singaporeans' feeling?

It is not the labourers and the maids, it is the FT engineers, nurses, clerks and the middle management that are robbing the jobs of the young professionals. The Singapore men needs to go for reservist and the FT engineers and computer programmers jsut continue to be promoted.

It is not a level palying field for Singaporeans. Even the newspaper advertisment can opening say: "no Singaporeans need to apply".

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<<<SM Goh said. 'If the majority feel they don't belong here, then we have a fundamental problem. Then I would ask myself: What am I doing here? Why should I be working for people who don't feel they belong over here?'>>>>

What the fuck is this wooden implying? "Why should I (Goh himself) be working for people who don't feel they belong over here?"

First he never work for people....only sue and control.

Then is he implying he will resign or immigrate .... perhaps God can come to Canada to drive taxi!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have told him: "Because you did not allow a FT to take yr job, you can sit up there and collect yr $3 million pay!"

Or, then you shld try to work harder and make us feel we belong.

Then I would ask myself: What am I doing here? Why should I be working for people who don't feel they belong over here?'

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it fuckamazing liberal that any fucking foreigners can get a well paying white collar job in Singapore without the minimum need to be a PR and can stay on as long as they want to or fuck off as and when they fancy...... Really, what the fuck is this? :oIo:

How is this going to benefit Singapore?:oIo:

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT have cause the demand for flats. Without such huge number of ft we dont need to build so many flats. In fact we should be thinking of which flats to pull down not built. Ft is the root of the problem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Haha, this leeporter rachel Lin is a real comedian, I like her. This passage in her article was funny as hell.

Mr Goh's reply was one of deep concern. 'This is one early sign of danger... If this is happening, it is very serious.'

He asked Mr Lim why he felt disconnected.

How she know Wooden's reply was showing deep concern? Maybe wooden was being sarcarstic, or trying to be funny. i have not known a PAP politician to show deep concern for anyone other than themselves. In addition, Wooden says if its happening, its very serious, hahahaha. It has been happening now for several years. He is telling the whole country that this is news to him now? And Cheebye is being paid how many millions $ a year, for not knowing what is going on in his own country? Why dun Wooden simply walk about in his Marine Parade GRC and ask how many people got laid off and replace by one of his precious FTs.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP keeps harping this false choice: either we pack Singapore with 3 million foreigners or we allow 0 foreigners.

Who ever said anything about totally rejecting foreigners?

This is typical PAP cheap way of having a dialogue with Singaporeans. The PAPies will change the agenda, change the scenario and fit their answers onto a scenario that doesn't exist or is very different from what is reality.

Then the media prostitutes at SPH and Mediacorpse will come and make things even more confusing by adding propaganda information.

The PAPies number 1 strategy now is to make it seem that FTs that come in are ALL construction and shipyard workers. But we know that they are trying to hide the hundreds of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of FTs that are hired in white collar jobs.

These white collar jobs can be done by Singaporeans.

What the PAPies want is for the FTs to take up citizenship so that it becomes a form of buying favors from these FTs. And even if these FTs do not take on citizenship they will add to the demand for housing and GST additions so that the MIWs stlil get their way.

GCT knows very well what Lim meant. GCT is the husband of the peanut lady. You think GCT cares about the simple man? If you never knew him thne his answer now should let you know. These PAPies have no shame to make themselves look foolish or even liars to their countrymen.

This GCT threatened Singaporeans in the last GE to vote for PAP or they will face problems with their flats. This is the true GCT! :oIo:

According to GCT, FTs are here to build HDB flats!!!

GCT is a shitman! Vote him out and you can have some future with your children.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT brain death or become wood. Cannot understand what Mr. Lim said/peasant want.
No one ask him to stop bring in consturction/shipyard worker. Singaporean are encourage this group to come as many as they want.
We want him to stop white color worker from coming in especially in management/sales/office work/marketing/PRC bus driver/waitress . All citizen are not happy with this group.
Ask him go back eat his peanut.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope LKY will stay alive to witness PAP lost a few GRCs

When was the last time we saw LKY alive and well? The old bastard is slowly dying each day!

All dictators do not care about their families except maybe their spouse. Just look at the recent dictators and how their sons and daughters have fared. Dictators usually do not believe in a God. They seldom pass on their ownership and even LKY's passing of the baton to GCT was just a wayang.

Dictators have many enemies and they have to ensure that they stay in power for as long as they live. But the old bastard is dying and each day he gets weaker.

You can count on the shameless and shameful PAPies to use his poor health or death to get sympathy votes.

If he dies, the PAPies get fewer votes. IT is as simple as that.

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless SM is pretending that he doesnt know the problem , then i must say that the government is losing touch on what is the ground sentiments
that is a more serious problem
then why are we here in this country when the highest paid government is not sensitive to the ground happenings ..

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT brain death or become wood. Cannot understand what Mr. Lim said/peasant want.
No one ask him to stop bring in consturction/shipyard worker. Singaporean are encourage this group to come as many as they want.
We want him to stop white color worker from coming in especially in management/sales/office work/marketing/PRC bus driver/waitress . All citizen are not happy with this group.
Ask him go back eat his peanut.

Your beloved PAP has promised India, Philippines and possibly even China of jobs in Singapore as part of trade agreements with these countries.

Haven't you read how the former Philippine president talked about her citizens being guaranteed jobs at the two IRs here???

Haven't you heard of how an Indian minister has said that they want to EXPAND the availability of jobs for Indian nationals here???

The PAP has sold the country out far and wide and very very cheap!

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time we saw LKY alive and well? The old bastard is slowly dying each day!

All dictators do not care about their families except maybe their spouse. Just look at the recent dictators and how their sons and daughters have fared. Dictators usually do not believe in a God. They seldom pass on their ownership and even LKY's passing of the baton to GCT was just a wayang.

Dictators have many enemies and they have to ensure that they stay in power for as long as they live. But the old bastard is dying and each day he gets weaker.

You can count on the shameless and shameful PAPies to use his poor health or death to get sympathy votes.

If he dies, the PAPies get fewer votes. IT is as simple as that.
not true, after Kwa death, MM was spotted strolling at Marina barriage with four body guards.