• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Now Lawlan Wong Wants Peasants To Wear Masks

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Yahoo who sometimes publish news to make regime look bad

hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-its-now-mandatory-to-wear-a-face-mask-while-outdoors-lawrence-wong-111647376.html

PEASANTPORE — U-turn from previous edict, it will now be mandatory for all PEASANTS to wear a face mask while outdoors with certain exemptions for White Horses and the Elite Caste, said Lawlan Wong, the discredited co-chair of the Million Dollar Multi-Ministry Taskforce on Wuhan Plague, on Tuesday (14 April).

Now hiding behind virtual press conference to "cry father, cry mother."

Nabey, everything now also my fault. Got peasants ask why we never learn from Farmosa. This one I can answer, because we don't want to spend money on giving free masks to stupid peasants.

Second, we don't have factories here, here we sack engineers and glorify the Project Minions, so now we don't have the tech skills to run production lines and we can't beg from the PRC Commies.

Even if we relocate a mask production line here, our scholars can't start the lines, they only good at passing exams or stealing ideas from others (Prince Hongyi stole Parking.sg idea from poly students)
,” moaned the National Social Engineering Minion at a virtual press conference.

“For those farking lawyers who spotted the loophole, yes, if you are running, you don't need to wear masks.”

He conceded that the latest ruling will be enforced with heavy fines without exception and conceded he has been thoroughly trounced by his cheaper Farmosa counterpart.

I want to ask my pastor, I score all As for my exams, so loyal to Ruler Loong, every Sunday I attend Church, why Ya Sor never help me, we got 3000 peasants infected but those crass Hokkien speaking Formosa bumpkins do under 500?", he mused.

The Wheels of Retribution grinds slowly but surely, Lawlan Wong is one mean bastard to his staff and now has to eat humble pie to ensure his staff bend over doubly hard to help him. He opens his mouth, they face the danger, he gets the credit, they get the risk, all for one month extra peanuts but Lawlan takes home million peanuts annually. One Country Three Systems.

Separately, Lawlan Wong refused to answer why his Million Dollar Task Force talk cock sing song about wearing masks during the earlier phases of the plague.

Lawlan Wong deftly noted that while Peasantpore is “not doing badly if you look at Wuhan as the Hall of Shame's Gold Standard

Lawlan Wong is conjuring excuses for his inept, incompetent and impotent Multi-Millionaire colleagues with the Pole Position going to Suzhou Loser Jos Teo.

“The next swine who ask me questions to make me look stupid will be quarantined at St John Island. I know we blundered but so what, Erections cumming, make ME angry, I personally turn your pigeonhole neighbourhood into a slum,” growled Lawlan Wong angrily.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all people of Taiwan,
Thank you for your generosity for the much needed masks and also to apologise for the behaviour of the wife of our PM. I would also like to congratulate you all for the outstanding work in containing the virus in Taiwan. Definitely a true gold standard which the rest of the world including Singapore can learned from. I know how you all must have felt for being robbed of this recognition by WHO. Finally do not judge us from the behaviour of one poor upbringing citizen. May you continue to make good progress in the fight against the virus and hope that in the very near future our two people can visit each other again.

Respectfully yours

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong also disclaimed that the new ruling on masks should not be used as an excuse to go out more. “Please do not use this mask wearing requirement now to say, ‘Okay, I can go out. I buy a mask and it's okay to go out’,” he said.

It's not an excuse, it's an accessory which helps you save $300. :wink:

desmondo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that our task force are just a news presenter waiting for the script from someone on top to announce to the public. They don't have
any medical knowledge. They should have a live conference everyday at say 6pm to update the people and some questions from the news reporter like
what the China did.