• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More on the big summit

love__moshe_gilula.jpg
know_when_to_walk_away_from_the_table_kim_jong_un__thomas_wong.jpg

"Know when to walk away from the table" Kim Jong Un
Thomas Wong
"Know when to walk away from the table" Practitioner Kim Jong Un of "The Art of The Deal".
KIm Jong Un reiterated "Complete Denuclearization" meaning that, both DPRK and USA to dismantle all of their nuclear arsenals at the same time, to be witnessed and monitored by IAEA. In addition, Kim Jong Un will get a Nobel Prize for Peace. Otherwise, no DEAL!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was waiting at the bus stop today when a gorgeous lady came up to me and asked "Want free sex here?"

I was quite taken aback and before I could say anything, she suddenly stood up and said "Want free sex here."

I looked up and saw bus number 136 approaching.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KIm Jong Un's Big Envelope
Thomas Wong
Kim Jong Un's Big Envelope 金正恩的大信封 North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol presents President Trump a letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in the Oval Office. 勞動黨副委員長金英哲以朝鮮特使身份赴白宮,親送金正恩給特朗普的信。

kim_jong_uns_big_envelope__thomas_wong.jpg