• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Homo Social Medialis
emanuele del rosso
A new species of human being has been recently discovered in several areas of the planet. It is recognizable by its peculiar firm grip on a mobile phone or a generical electronic device.

homo_social_medialis__emanuele_del_rosso.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wife - I'm already 58, yet, one of your friend still praises and finds me attractive

Husband - Must be that Usman bhai !

Wife - Exactly ! How did you know ??

Husband - He's a scrap dealer

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hijab in Chess
Shaunak Samvatsar
Indian chess player Soumya Swaminathan refuses to participate in chess championship in Iran as the female players are forced to wear hijab. Religion has no place in sports.
14 Jun 2018

hijab_in_chess__shaunak_samvatsar.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best education

A young boy goes off to college. Half way through the semester, having foolishly squandered all his money ... he calls home.

"Dad" he says, "You won't believe what modern education is developing!
They actually have a program here in our institution that will teach our dog,Jack, how to talk!"

"That's amazing,"his father says. "How do I get Jack in that program?"

"Just send him down here with $10,000" the young boy says " and I'll get him in the course."

So his father sends the dog and$10,000. About two-thirds of the way through the semester, the money again runs out.

The boy calls home.

"So how's Jack doing son?" his father asks.

"Awesome, dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this -- they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read ??"says his father.

"No kidding! How do we get Jack in that program?"

"Just send $20,000, I'll get him in the class."

The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem.

At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read.

So he shoots the dog!!!

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited.

"Where's Jack? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Dad" the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Jack was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading The Economic Times, like he usually does. Then Jack turned to me and asked, "So, is your father still having an affair with that pretty lady Rachelwho lives down the street ?"

The father went white and exclaimed ... "I hope you shot that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, dad!

"That's my boy!"

The kid went on to law school and is now a politician.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miaow.. for Russkie WC
A cat reputed to have psychic powers picked the home team, Russia, to beat Saudi Arabia in the opening match of the World Cup on Thursday, a prediction that then came true. Achilles, who is deaf, selects winners by choosing from two bowls of food marked with flags from the opposing sides.

_102016749_9fb9d119-e4a5-4095-ba3b-3c83aec941e8.jpg