• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PICK ME !!!
Deb Milbrath
hey… if an inexperienced son-in-law can be hired to find Middle East peace, and a daughter charged with championing women can be complicit in her dad's abuses against them ….. this is not so far fetched !!!!

pick_me___deb_milbrath.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonald's Does International Women's Day
Pete Kreiner
McDonald's have done their bit for International Women's Day today, flipping the famous golden arches over to form "W" motifs in recognition of women, but in the process inadvertently creating giant pairs of sagging breasts instead.

mcdonalds_does_international_womens_day__pete_kreiner.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italian auction -only 44 secs!

You don't have to understand Italian to follow the auctioneer:

A Chinese Ming Vase is up for auction. The bidding opens at a half-million Euros.

Bidding is brisk and each bidder is clearly identified as each raises the bid by 100,000 Euros.

Within seconds, the bid stalls at One million Euros, and the gasp from the crowd identifies the excitement that prevails in the room. The successful bidder is the last one who bid one million, and the auctioneer counts down the bid, "Going once, going twice, and sold to the gentleman sitting in front of me for one million Euros."

Now, you are going to have to see the video for yourself.

The auctioneer is exuberant. The pace is fast. This is how an auction should be run.

Please note the excitement on the auctioneer's face after the final bid.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning after?:cool:

A husband wakes up with a hangover. He opens his eyes n sees aspirins and water.

He sits down & sees his clothes all clean & pressed....

He takes the aspirin & finds a note "Honey, breakfast is on table, I left to buy groceries. Love you"

Totally shocked,

He goes to the kitchen for breakfast. There he finds his son & asks him "What happened last night ?".

Son says: "Well Dad u came home. @ 3am, drunk & delirious, broke all crockery, puked in the hall & made a total mess....

Confused he asks, "then why is everything in order?"

Son says, "Oh! Mom dragged u to the room tried to take ur clothes off & you said *"LADY LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M MARRIED!"*
*I cant cheat my wife....*

*MORAL:*

Self induced hangover - Rs.4000/_
Broken Crockery - Rs.10000/_
But....
Saying the right things when drunk........

*PRICELESS !!*