• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GINA HASPEL CIA CHIEF !
Marian Kamensky
gina_haspel_cia_chief___marian_kamensky.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Security? Important stats :cool:

FULL BODY SCANS AT AIRPORTS

*After installation of full body scans for screening the passengers at Airports, d Department of Internal Security disclosed the following Airport Screening Results:-*

_Terrorists Discovered - 0_
_Transvestites - 133_
_Hernias - 1,485_
_Hemorrhoid Cases -3,172_
_Enlarged Prostates -8,249_
_Breast Implants - 59,350_
_Natural Blondes - 3_

_It was also discovered that *545 politicians had no balls.*_

*Thought you'd like to know*.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Dies At Bachelor Party After Stripper’s Large Breasts Suffocate Him
March 13, 2018

Society

coroner.jpg

Greg Miller, 24, died on Saturday evening at his bachelor party, after a stripper accidentally suffocated him with her breasts, Empire News reports. The dancer, whose stage name is Jiggles, reportedly has size 39-Triple-E breasts, and often uses them by shoving them in the faces of her customers.

“I’ve put my ta-tas in the faces of hundreds of men, and they all really liked it,” said Jiggles, whose real name is Jessica Girth. “This guy, though, he friggin’ loved my tits, and he couldn’t get enough. He was stone cold sober, and was still talking about calling off the wedding because he loved shovin’ his face between em. It was intense.”

Jiggles says that during the part, Miller shoved his face between her breasts, and about 5-minutes later, she realized that he was no longer moving.

“I pulled his face out, and one of his buddies gave him CPR,” said Jiggles. “It was too late though. I guess he suffocated in there.”

“Man, what a f*cking awesome way to go, though, right?!” said Miller’s best man, Mike Carlson. “That girl had some of the best tits I’ve ever seen, and they were so good he died over them. Well, in them. It’s crazy. I mean, I kind of feel bad for Brenda, his fiance, but she is sorta a bitch anyway, so no harm, no foul. I know that Mills is looking down at us right now, rubbing one out over his own death. Classic Miller, dude.”

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Russian Czar and new Chinese Emperor
Stephff
Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping with their political longevity and growing autocracy appear like the New Russian Czar and the new Chinese Emperor
new_russian_czar_and_new_chinese_emperor__stephff.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re-engineering

Last Friday, I took a guest to Sagar Ratna Restaurant. I noticed that the waiter had a spoon in his shirt pocket.

I looked around and saw all the waiters had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came I inquired, "Why do you place the spoon in your pocket?"

He explained,

"The boss hired Accenture Consulting to re-engineer our processes. They discovered the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. Approximately 3 spoons per table per hour are dropped. If our staff carry spoons, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift."

As luck would have it, I dropped my spoon and he replaced it with his spare one.

"I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now."

I was impressed. I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the Indian waiter's zip. Looking around, I saw that all of the Indian waiters had the same string hanging from their zips. I asked the waiter, "Excuse me, can you tell me why you have that string there ?"

Then the Indian waiter lowered his voice. "Not everyone is so observant. Accenture also suggested we can save time in the restroom. By tying this string to the tip of our manhood, we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands, shortening the time spent in the restroom by 45%."

I asked quietly, "After you get it out, how do you put it back ?"

He whispered, ''We use the spoon."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good deal?

An Indian man sees a prostitute in London and asks how much?

She says: £50 on the bed,
£30 on the sofa,
£10 on the floor.

Indian gives her £50.
She says WOW,
on the bed?

Indian says no,
5 times on the floor..!!!