• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook and the wrongful use of Big Data
Stephff
Facebook gave data to Cambridge Analytica that helped Trump and the Brexit political campaigns

facebook_and_the_wrongful_use_of_big_data__stephff.jpg
farewell_facebook__benjamin_kikkert.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib and Mahatir ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were both afraid to start a conversation, for fear that it would turn nasty.

As the barbers finished their shaves in silence, the one who had Najib in his chair reached for the aftershave. But Najib was quick to stop him, jokingly saying, "No thanks. My wife, Rosmah, will smell that and think I've been in a brothel."

The second barber turned to Mahatir and said, "How about you, Tun?”

Mahatir replied, "Go right ahead; my wife, Siti Hasmah, doesn't know what the inside of a brothel smells like."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fake news?

A
husband just got out of his office when his friends and colleagues invited him for some 'teh-tarik' or 'yum cha'....

While he was hanging with his friends suddenly he noticed some 'WhatsApp' missed calls from his wife, then he read his wife's message asking:

"What time will you be back?"

Then the husband replied:

"On my way home!"

... THE HUSBAND WAS ARRESTED UNDER MALAYSIA'S "FAKE NEWS" LAW!☹️