• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civilised camping
Before and now..
civilised_camping__liviu_stanila.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nike story...
some people would like to be in your shoes
Stephff
If the angry white man doesn't want his pair of NIKE anymore , can he - please - send them to Africa instead of burning 'em !!!

some_people_would_like_to_be_in_your_shoes__stephff-1.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Work hazards

Pedro worked in a fine pickle factory in Mexico City.

For many years he had a powerful desire to put his penis in the mango slicer.

Unable to stand it any longer, he sought professional help from the factory psychologist.

After six months, the therapist gave up. He advised Pedro to go ahead and do it or he would probably never have any peace of mind.

The next day he came home from work very early. His wife, Maria, became alarmed and wanted to know what had happened.

Pedro tearfully confessed his tormenting desire to put his penis in the mango slicer. He went on to explain that today he finally went ahead and did it, and he was immediately fired.

Maria gasped and ran over to her husband. She quickly yanked down his pants and shorts only to find a normal, completely intact penis.

She looked up and said, "I don't understand. What about the mango slicer?"

Pedro replied, "She got fired, too."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cricket virgin anyone?

Billionaire Virgin business group boss Richard Branson has offered to sponsor the Indian cricket team currently reeling after a string of tournament defeats.

However, the Board of Control for Cricket of India (BCCI) has politely refused the generous multi-million-pound offer by the cricket-mad magnate.

As one of the Board official snapped: "We can't have VIRGIN written on our shirts, when we're getting screwed in every match in England"!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald, his driver and pig

Donald Trump and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.

Trump told his driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened.

About one hour later Trump sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped and torn.

"What happened to you?" asked Trump...

"Well, the Farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and his 19-year-old daughter made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asks Trump..

The driver replies, "I'm Donald Trump's driver, and I just killed the pig."