• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a woman gets drunk, and the husband's an engineer

56c63126-a09a-4ef3-8f05-ad32596db48d.jpeg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Faking photo on Rohingya issue
Mehedi Haque
After getting ousted from facebook for spreading fake news and information on Rohingya issue, the Myanmar army is now started publishing fake photo on the same issue. And no sooner they have published those, the world media immediately find out the forgery. News link from The Guardian: https://bit.Iy/2omra6G

faking_photo_on_rohingya_issue__mehedi_haque.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soccer fan in 2 minds for tonight's Cardiff vs Arsenal?
Forget half and half scarves. Someone has turned up for Cardiff against Arsenal in a half and half retro shirt.
Stadium ban, surely?

856f7d4b-bc45-4e44-82c8-5c87da7c1dd8.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making money?

Abdul went to London to earn money and after 6 months he sent letter to wife:
"I set up business. Sold 40 mattresses and 5,000 panties so far and earned £50,000.00

Father saw the letter and replied: "You better close your shop and come home soon
as your wife made £100,000.00 with one mattress and no panties!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Counselling?

Husband & his wife went for counselling.

Wife had issues of neglect & loneliness.

Dr. got up hugged her tight & kissed her for 5 minutes & said

"This is what she needs thrice a week. Can you do it?"

Husband - I can drop her on Monday & Wednesday but on Friday I have tablaa class...