• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Norway 4.7 million ppl 9 Olympic gold medals

swampthing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm which country has about the same population but has to hire overseas ppl to get gold medals.. oh wait.. silver medals.. I mean.. MEDAL..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which country has less population than Singapore but qualified for the World Cup more than 10 times and actualy won it 2 times?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You guys seem to be proud of the fact that sinkieland is fucked up. :rolleyes:

Most countries would be ashamed.

Uniquely Sinkiepoor. The only tropical country that has four seasons.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
norway got so much natural resources so norwegians are naturally well off and hardly need to work. they alot of free time to go pick up 'hobbies' and hone until olympic standard.

i interacted with a classful of norwegians in my uni years so know all about them. they say somedays when the weather is good, they will just spontaneously close their shop and go hiking or skiing or whatever.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which country has less population than Singapore but qualified for the World Cup more than 10 times and actualy won it 2 times?

Uruguay. Really amazing. Training in bad facilities in when young maybe muddy field and uneven surface.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i interacted with a classful of norwegians in my uni years so know all about them. they say somedays when the weather is good, they will just spontaneously close their shop and go hiking or skiing or whatever.

When boss not around, Singapore workers also go hiding or skiving.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uruguay. Really amazing. Training in bad facilities in when young maybe muddy field and uneven surface.

Pele as a kid couldn't afford a proper football or find a proper field. He and his childhood buddies kicked coconuts in mudlands.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah, it does not mean that you have the time , train and train all day and you can go on to win Olympic medal!

Norwegians are a tall and tough people with the ability to withstand long cold winters. Hitler considered them to be the ideal Aryan race.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on lah, it does not mean that you have the time , train and train all day and you can go on to win Olympic medal!

Norwegians are a tall and tough people with the ability to withstand long cold winters. Hitler considered them to be the ideal Aryan race.

And they surrendered to Germany within half a day. That's why they're ideal for Hitler.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoy the colorful range of personality in here, we have racist, potential child rapist, intellect, deep throat you name it.

The knowledge of each individual are impressive too, some in world history, some economics, some are expert in cursing by the way they swear and curse in multiple language and dialect.

Mostly hate PAP but got no chance to vote.

One day, when we are no longer at risk of getting haul up to LimKopi at the ISD or send to IMH for shock treatment by this despotic regime, We can gather in a huge tent and have unlimited flow of beer like the October Fest.

We call it the Sammyboy day, where we can drink and curse PAP all day long.

Lets hope we live to see that day.

yeah we should send some representatives here to Parliament to screw those jiak leow bees MPs upside down...:biggrin: