• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Niegria - working and living experience?

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless the $$$ is v v good and the place you are staying are guarded 24/7 if not forget about it, life over there are cheap.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a subsidary of a foreign listed co. I am still helping him to check the background of this org. Don't want him suay suay emboiled in frauds and get his reputation tarnished.:(

Talking about burma, know one guy who need to finance one army battalion to help look after a mining site:o

Deadly bomb blast rocks U.N. building in Nigerian capital

August 26, 2011|By the CNN Wire Staff

At least 18 people were killed Friday in a bombing at a U.N. building in the Nigerian capital, a police spokesman said....

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-26/...ng-cowardly-attack-extra-security?_s=PM:WORLD

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the hightlight:(

In terms of security level, me think not much difference. Artist in sinkieland can get into public train depot twice, and have a field day spray painting the cabins, prisoner can limp out of the sinkieland. US, PRC, SEA all got perils also.

Only difference seems to be that negerian terrorist more garang.:(

My cousin also got the metality that if time to go, got to go, whichever way:o

Thanks again for the info.:smile:

Deadly bomb blast rocks U.N. building in Nigerian capital

August 26, 2011|By the CNN Wire Staff

At least 18 people were killed Friday in a bombing at a U.N. building in the Nigerian capital, a police spokesman said....

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-26/...ng-cowardly-attack-extra-security?_s=PM:WORLD

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most dangerous and unpopular places are also the best places to find opportunities and make big money. You just need to be more tougher.

For your cousin's case, I think the kinship is the obstacle. No parent will want their son to work in an almost unheard or unknown African country.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, guess it's a mindset thingy. But we told his mother, in sinkieland aslo can get run over by a bus on a bring sunny day.:o

Every locale has its pros and cons.

I was thinking of trading in stuff if he decides to go, and after he familiarize with the local biz transaction practises. And since it's shipping line, there will be alot of synergies.:p

......... No parent will want their son to work in an almost unheard or unknown African country.

Last edited: