• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah lashed out on netizen in her NDP message

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't have to stand by and keep quiet whenever we see something negative online.

Lai lai Nicole. Come here and express your disapproval of our strident views towards the PAPzis. Or do you prefer keeping quiet? :rolleyes:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should just shut up and reappear in the next election. Her recent news, amplified by that dumb husband of hers reflects negatively on her. If she think the Internet can be regulated, she is as dumb as that fucked up Adm Lan-Tui.

Nicole, here's what I think of your NDP message!
middle-finger.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a dumb ass Singaporean will speak out against online media without also speaking out against the mainstream media!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, I think it is good that her BF listens to her more often of putting up constructive things on the net...

Goh Meng Seng

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should just shut up and reappear in the next election. Her recent news, amplified by that dumb husband of hers reflects negatively on her. If she think the Internet can be regulated, she is as dumb as that fucked up Adm Lan-Tui.

Nicole, here's what I think of your NDP message!
middle-finger.jpg

Who the fuck is this fat bitch by the name of Nicole Seah? :oIo::oIo::oIo: Nicole Seah!

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, seen to many of you this kind, prove to us that you are for singapore or you are just another boot licker. i also know how to say i am this and that, only for singapore,
put a knife on your throat, you probably pee like a doggie. argh ptui...:rolleyes:

I am not against her. I am for Singapore sir