• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah lashed out on netizen in her NDP message

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is that so sir. Please explain yourself. We can have a long discourse together here.

Well I find you an interesting character. Even the ministers are admiting some of their past mistakes and yet you.. aiya just say you are BLIND la. You have strong arms (to por lum par meh) but bad eyes.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I find you an interesting character. Even the ministers are admiting some of their past mistakes and yet you.. aiya just say you are BLIND la. You have strong arms (to por lum par meh) but bad eyes.

You are quite interesting too sir. Tell us about yourself.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite interesting too sir. Tell us about yourself.

You heard of 'if I tell you, I would have to kill you'? No just kidding la.
Me.. I have 5 kids, a fat wife but actually not ugly la. My good cooking made her fat.. so it is actually my fault that she is fat. Used to like what pappies did for singapore (many years ago) but not anymore.
Believe me there are many citizens out there not supportive of what the government is doing who are more patriotic than you.
Ok.. i need to go and prepare b'fast for the kids. and my lovely fat wife :o

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You heard of 'if I tell you, I would have to kill you'? No just kidding la.
Me.. I have 5 kids, a fat wife but actually not ugly la. My good cooking made her fat.. so it is actually my fault that she is fat. Used to like what pappies did for singapore (many years ago) but not anymore.
Believe me there are many citizens out there not supportive of what the government is doing who are more patriotic than you.
Ok.. i need to go and prepare b'fast for the kids. and my lovely fat wife :o

Wow 5 kids. Good for you sir.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is true to a certain extent, Etc netizens being plain abusive and racist and by doing so, They discredit themselves and the Anti-pap movement.

I would not rule out that some trouble makers are planted,to create more troubles and to fulfill the ultimate aim of internet control.like Chinese 50 Cent Army directed by Zhou Yongkang, Secretary of the Political and Legislative Affairs Committee who is also a good friend of our DPM Teo.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think she is angry. If anything, just like most of her messages - passionate. She obviously believe in what she says.

And, sadly, her message will not resonate much here. There are just too many who shouts. And believe that shouting loudest equates a greater right.

Her message is certainly gonna fall on deaf ears, especially in this Forum.

huh? why so angry?

Nicole Seah is offending all the Internet Warriors in this forum!!

:p

Think she's pretty upset in the video.

She is always like that la. No diff.

Anyway, she does have a good point. Most vitriol and hateful writings have been coming out from the opposition supporters. These people simply degrade themselves and the country. Its not good for Singaporeans.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, trust Nicole to come up with something fresh. Like her video. What she is saying is that in these trying times we should not take delight in making things worse. The internet is vital to good political discourse and we should not let it sink to something lower than the MSM. Very statesmanlike for someone so young. She has the vision and charisma to be a leader.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone is destined for greatness. Or will ever learn. The young idiots will just get older and more idiotic.

There are some like Nicole Seah. She gets it, and will get wiser with time. I really do hope she makes it to a position of influence in time.

Don't make fun of her. She meant well.

She is true to a certain extent, Etc netizens being plain abusive and racist and by doing so, They discredit themselves and the Anti-pap movement.

As usual, trust Nicole to come up with something fresh. Like her video. What she is saying is that in these trying times we should not take delight in making things worse. The internet is vital to good political discourse and we should not let it sink to something lower than the MSM. Very statesmanlike for someone so young. She has the vision and charisma to be a leader.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i like her guts. courageous to face the pappies publicly at such a young age. speaks with clarity and conviction. doesn't rant and ramble aimlessly, but succinct, relevant and to the point. she has more balls than many here who take pot shots irresponsibly from behind the keyboard. sg has hope. there is a diamond in the midst of dirt.

Last edited:

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear goddess nicole, i think of you as a teenager...but no worries, i will watch your back.:p:biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_PBk1lqKCPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>----=====---

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KopiO said:
Not everyone is destined for greatness. Or will ever learn. The young idiots will just get older and more idiotic.

There are some like Nicole Seah. She gets it, and will get wiser with time. I really do hope she makes it to a position of influence in time.

Only that she should not get mixed up with the wrong company.