• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah lashed out on netizen in her NDP message

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she came in here and got a shiok of her life. very sure she's lurking here reading her former mentor's sparring with diehard detractors and seeing him getting walloped.

if you're reading, nicole, don't despair. i admire gms. the only issue i have with him is his crappy pants. otherwise, he's a true brave fighter. much better than any of his sbf detractors who hides behind a moniker and has no balls to confront the pappies mano e mano publicly and in elections.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brain implant means you've no brain so need an implant.
Brain transplant means your brain spoil so need a good one.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know of any one with transplanted brain? Not nonsence?

WTF is the matter with you? I'm explaining what the two means, not if anyone has a transplanted brain or implanted brain.
But you ask me a dumb question instead. You asking for trouble, is it?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF is the matter with you? I'm explaining what the two means, not if anyone has a transplanted brain or implanted brain.
But you ask me a dumb question instead. You asking for trouble, is it?

You know of any one with transplanted brain?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is true to a certain extent, Etc netizens being plain abusive and racist and by doing so, They discredit themselves and the Anti-pap movement.