• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah lashed out on netizen in her NDP message

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't need her apology. If she had done any harm to anybody, that's her own party's interests which she had compromised. She should apologise to her own party instead.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh, I think it is only proper she apologise to you for contradicting you about the hougang SMC by election!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin is skinny and flat. Nicole is fat and flat. Nicole needs the implants more.

Nicole's ones will grow big naturally.. Just give her more time.. But TPL being skinny needs the implants more.. I willing to massage her ones for free if she wants a '' natural treatment..''

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong at all with what she said and perfectly reasonable.

I think the internet world is so hostile to the PAP and all the lousy things that PAP represents because PAP once elected don't listen. To make it worse, the representation of alternative voices in Parliament doesn't tie in with the actual winning margin of PAP. That is why such alternative voices can be so "extreme", to make up for the lack of representation in the Parliament.

The only way for differing voices to be heard, is to forget about dialogue with PAP. Because they will do what they want nevertheless. The only way for alternative voices to be heard is to win more seats in the Parliament. Short of that, alternative voices are nothing more than noise.