• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah Is The Ultimate BIMBO!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at Nicole's hair. It was pure black when she was born and now it is gaudy Ah Lian golden. And look at her bimbotic curls, she must have spend more than 5 hours a day getting her hair done. Nicole is the Ultimate Undisputed Bimbo. If elected into Parliament, I have no doubt she will spend more time admiring herself looking into her mirror and arranging her hair than listening to the Parliament proceedings. Marine parade residents should make her lose her deposit:mad:

206590_139691899435223_139649226106157_241851_5263649_n.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just look at Nicole's hair. It was pure black when she was born and now it is gaudy Ah Lian golden. And look at her bimbotic curls, she must have spend more than 5 hours a day getting her hair done. Nicole is the Ultimate Undisputed Bimbo. If elected into Parliament, I have no doubt she will spend more time admiring herself looking into her mirror and arranging her hair than listening to the Parliament proceedings. Marine parade residents should make her lose her deposit:mad:

And you like Tin Pei Lin married cunt? so gross!

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clint,
Everything-will-be-Alright.gif

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello PAP doggie, have you watched them interview her? She speaks with confidence and Chrisma. You said that she is a bimbo based on one photo? You ok or not?

On one end, we have PAP doggies like you, and on the other end, we have Dr Chee Bye doggie like PAPSmearer and SeeFart (SIFU). Maybe you all should go screw each other's arse!

:mad:

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

206590_139691899435223_139649226106157_241851_5263649_n.jpg

hi Clinton666,

I know (or should i say we all know?) its your job to smear the oppositions in sammyboy, and you are probably never so preasured by your boss to "show results" as this is probably the biggest election singapore would ever had.

but..is this the best you can do against Nicole? i mean you should go check how many of her speech videos had been watched, how many people liked her in FB before you throw such a lousy accusation at her!

you really think after so many people watched her speeches, what you said in this thread can even amount to a mosquito bite to her?

use some brain pls, money not so easy earn one, especially those from PAP.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave poor Clitoriston666 alone lah! The poor cunt is jealous because his mother look like this.....................

attachment.php

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think clinton666 mistakenly typed nicole seah... i believe he actually meant TPL

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2b4vQlNMhmY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole seah is extremely jealous of tin peiling coz peiling has a genuine kate spade bag while nicole can only afford to buy the imitation! What a cheapskate lian!