• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wanker Leon Betrayed By His Driver!! Serf Driver Ratted Leon To Wanker Elders That Leon Has Been Banging MILF Nicole!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As Leon Perera's personal driver for 11 years, Tan (not his real name) drove the Member of Parliament (MP) and his family around for their various engagements.

But, speaking to AsiaOne on Tuesday (July 18) on the condition of anonymity, the 80-year-old claimed that there were several occasions when Perera had fellow Workers' Party (WP) member Nicole Seah for company in his car.

"They were talking very softly inside. From the rear mirror, I also saw them holding hands," said Tan, who worked for Perera from 2010 to 2021.

"I feel that he has let his family and the party down," he added.

On Monday (July 17), a 16-second clip showed Perera, 53 and Seah, 36, looking fondly at each other while holding hands at a restaurant.

The two senior WP members are married and they each have two children.

On the same day, WP said that they were aware of the video clip that suggested "inappropriate exchange between two senior party members".

"The party is currently looking into the matter and will comment when we have the facts," a WP spokesperson said, without naming Perera and Seah.

'I treated Perera like a son'
While Tan is unsure when or where the video was taken, he claimed that WP knew about Perera and Seah's alleged relationship as early as three years ago.

Describing how he had treated the Aljunied MP "like a son", the elderly man told AsiaOne that he mentioned it to several WP MPs - including Sylvia Lim and Gerald Giam - before informing the party's chief Pritam Singh in 2020.

He told AsiaOne that he requested them not to reveal the information came from him.

But in 2021, Perera told his personal driver that his services were no longer required, in a termination letter seen by AsiaOne.

While Perera's alleged public display of affection towards Seah in the recent video was met with a mix of shock and dismay on social media, Tan believes the alleged relationship began at least three years ago.

"There was once I was supposed to bring Leon home after a meeting at the WP HQ," Tan said of an incident that allegedly happened one night in 2020.

"But Nicole called him to come back and pick her up. And then [I had] to send them home separately," he added.

Seah lives in Tampines while Perera lives in West Coast, Tan said.

Perera's alleged hotel meetings with Seah
There were also numerous instances where Perera instructed Tan to drop him off at hotels in the Orchard and Tanglin area, the former driver said.

On one occasion, Tan said that he went to pick Perera up from a Tanjong Pagar hotel, and that he saw Seah leaving through his side mirror.

Perera's alleged hotel visits caused friction between the two, Tan claimed.

"Once I picked Leon from the St Regis hotel," he said. "He didn't tell me that he's going inside, but told me that he would call me to pick him up at the Tanglin Mall pick-up point.

"But when I drove near to the hotel, he came out and told me very angrily, 'Why did you come here?'"

He also shared that he also witnessed them hugging each other and saying goodbye at Forum The Shopping Mall in Orchard Road in 2020.

No action taken despite his complaints
While Tan did not confront Perera about the alleged relationship out of fear of losing his job, he shared that he told WP chief Pritam about it in 2020.

"I tried to help Leon by going to him (Pritam)," the man said. "But [Pritam] just said 'okay'.

"I was so angry. He's the WP leader but didn't take any action. He just kept quiet."

Again, he said that none of them took action regarding his complaints.

The whistleblower later claimed that Perera handed him a termination letter in 2021 for "not knowing how to use a GPS".

"I know how to use a GPS. It's so easy," the infuriated Tan said. "[Perera] made an excuse to let me go."

In the termination letter dated March 2021 seen by AsiaOne, a clause "reminded" Tan to not make any comments or statements to the press, the general public and social media.

Tan also told AsiaOne that after his dismissal, he sent Perera various WhatsApp messages alluding to his affair.

However, Perera did not respond to the text messages, as seen by AsiaOne.

Perera's ex-personal driver said he does not fear any legal action from WP or his former boss.

"What will they do? Sue me? I'm telling the truth," Tan said, adding that he only decided to spill the beans after several media outlets recently approached him.

AsiaOne has contacted WP, Perera and Seah for comment.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...-leon-perera-nicole-seah-alleged-relationship

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This so call Deep Throat can be thrown under the bus if nichole can use trace together and Google location service history as proof successfully

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This so call Deep Throat can be thrown under the bus if nichole can use trace together and Google location service history as proof successfully

Leon's driver has saved Whatsapp evidence. He's totally disappointed with the wankers' party and has reverted back to PAP.

img-20230718-190-jpg.186256

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As Leon Perera's personal driver for 11 years, Tan (not his real name) drove the Member of Parliament (MP) and his family around for their various engagements.

But, speaking to AsiaOne on Tuesday (July 18) on the condition of anonymity, the 80-year-old ...

never ever trust dat 154th ...

dey promised u on ur condition of anonymity, but dey reveal evryting about u, juz stop short of ur name, which is no longer required 2 say out ...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never ever trust dat 154th ...

dey promised u on ur condition of anonymity, but dey reveal evryting about u, juz stop short of ur name, which is no longer required 2 say out ...

The serf driver is still anonymous as of now. His name is not printed in the papers. You're welcome to share with us his name if you know it.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm skeptical about this driver...
Expose yourself, show your face! No need to hide behind keyboard...

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mudslinging has begun and not even GE time! Sit back and enjoy the show! Any WPs here regretting not voting for the Real Oppies?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps CPIB should investigate on this bugger. Was he bribed by the White monkeys to come up with these theatrics?