• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NICOLE SEAH, I am madly in love with u...pls marry me!!

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear to remain celibate until Nicole Seah marry me!! :wink:

NICOLE SEAH, IF U R READING DIS, PLS MARRY ME!! I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

195791_139649226106157_2241443_n.jpg

Her facebook is goin to reach 15,000 soon HOORAY!!...... oi u fuckers here, pls support leh!! :oIo:

What a jerk. :rolleyes::oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun say we never help you hor! :rolleyes:

Here's your competition! The guy on the left is her boyfriend as reported by RazorTV. The guy on the right is her brother.

K0fOh.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I swear to remain celibate until Nicole Seah marry me!! :wink:

NICOLE SEAH, IF U R READING DIS, PLS MARRY ME!! I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

195791_139649226106157_2241443_n.jpg

Her facebook is goin to reach 15,000 soon HOORAY!!...... oi u fuckers here, pls support leh!! :oIo:

sure or not 64, dont' come and fight with me over her!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7GMOS_D723g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wl7h46.jpg
jpu78i.jpg

Bus, you got fierce competitors.
Last day of rally, she cried twice
did you go and sayang her?