• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today i went all the way to Marine Parade to meet my dearest Nicole Seah

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeap, u heard me..as soon as i know she is at marine parade thru her facebook, i immediately took a cab there...walao she is certainly the star attraction there will so many ppl crowded around her like a movie star..:biggrin:...go a few of her admirer from facebook even turn up wearing orange tshirt to show support to her...:p:p:p:p..okay only briefly manage to shake her smooth soft hands becos too many ppl and too crowded liao..and also got other NSP members protecting her...but neber mind lah...u knoe after shaking her hand, i had yet to wash my hand until now :p:p:p u knoe got one NSP chap was talking to me and asking which block in marine parade i am staying...but i was so starstruck by my darling Nicole dat i dunno how to anwser so i just blurting out "BLK 64"...LOL... really i dont even know whether got dis block number in marine parade or not...:biggrin::biggrin:...so that NSP chap who spoke to me will be able to tell u what a handsome hunk busno64 is..:p:p:p:oIo::oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
.so that NSP chap who spoke to me will be able to tell u what a handsome hunk busno64 is..:p:p:p:oIo::oIo:

Brother Bus, NSP also has another MILF, do you know who she is? Not Hazel Poa, another one.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahhaahahahah!

Lao teeko Bus64. Your story really make me laugh!!!

Next time when you take her hand, go down on 1 knee and propose to her!!!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeap, u heard me..as soon as i know she is at marine parade thru her facebook, i immediately took a cab there...walao she is certainly the star attraction there will so many ppl crowded around her like a movie star..:biggrin:...go a few of her admirer from facebook even turn up wearing orange tshirt to show support to her...:p:p:p:p..okay only briefly manage to shake her smooth soft hands becos too many ppl and too crowded liao..and also got other NSP members protecting her...but neber mind lah...u knoe after shaking her hand, i had yet to wash my hand until now :p:p:p u knoe got one NSP chap was talking to me and asking which block in marine parade i am staying...but i was so starstruck by my darling Nicole dat i dunno how to anwser so i just blurting out "BLK 64"...LOL... really i dont even know whether got dis block number in marine parade or not...:biggrin::biggrin:...so that NSP chap who spoke to me will be able to tell u what a handsome hunk busno64 is..:p:p:p:oIo::oIo:

She already have a BF lah!!

Piece of Shit

You are working in Funan Mall as a IT Sales associate

U think she is interested in you?

She just wants your vote!!

Cheebye Kia!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-3Ju7q6rIYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chio meh? Someone needs to get a new pair of glasses or have cornea transplants!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know this is odd. I mean nicole isn't that chio and this isn't a modelling compeition. I guess since most ppl in politics are ugly she would somehow stand out but this is really puzzling to me. Is there another country like sg where we would have men like bus64 being so tiko to simply just meet a female member of some oppo party?

In US politics we had sarah palin but i wonder if they have tiko men like bus64 whom wanted to simply shake sarah palin's hand simply cos she's a female.

jw5

Loyal
yes, not chio.
well that first pic was not bad and the image of her being chio remained ever since.

Yeah, I know what type you find chio.
Those that read news on TV and have funny "one-line" dimples at the side of her mouth. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does she know that you are the online enemy of her party boss? :biggrin:

Ya now that you've mentioned it. This burger whacked GMS 24/7 here. He should be a man and print "I am BusNo64 from Sammyboy" on his T-shirt :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ya now that you've mentioned it. This burger whacked GMS 24/7 here. He should be a man and print "I am BusNo64 from Sammyboy" on his T-shirt :biggrin:

If he does that and the party members see him, they will immediately stop "protecting" her and go after him. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U are such a stalker, u sick pervert. LOL. She is not thatgreat a looker lah, tall maybe, but no looker.