• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next @ahmeng will say I go daiso Ikea and aeon to get bdsm

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 plus year old woman never heard of the word SLUT.
Actually, when she "first" heard it in 2009, she was in her late 30s, i.e. 38 (or 38 going on 39 in 2009), according to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016
And people who never heard people calling someone a slut until age 38
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer.
so she's probably born in 1970 or 1971.

Liar or Virgin? :biggrin:
In my opinion, whether or not she is really a virgin, she is certainly trying very hard to portray herself as some kind of "pure and innocent virgin woman" in 2009 (even though she was already in her late 30s back then), which is why she has to keep repeating that she had "never heard" the word, "slut", before she "first" heard KT Latha say it in 2009.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-18 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-18 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, during your marriage before it was "annulled", especially during the first one or two years, did you love your husband very much?:unsure:
Unless I'm very mistaken, at least during the first one or two years of a truly consensual marriage, IF the wife truly loves her husband very much, not only would she be very willing to have sex with him at least once, she would even try to have sex with him at least once or twice EVERY MONTH until she becomes pregnant!:inlove:
Furthermore, during every sex session, she would be very enthusiastic and would try her VERY BEST to PLEASURE her husband until orgasm!:tongue:
And obviously, her husband would certainly consent to having sex with such a wife, right? :wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
You are typical ccb Malaysians that think you are entitled to violate people privacy by asking LEADING questions on something as private as masturbation, sex and love and has nothing to do with I am a virgin, which is the truth that matters. Again I am not going to answer.
It has a lot to do with whether or not YOU are truly a virgin woman! :wink:
Simply because IF you truly loved your husband very much (and can even manage to "stay friend" with him after your marriage with him ended), not only would you have had sex with him at least once during your first year of marriage, you would also never agree to "annulling" your marriage with him, right? :inlove:

But IF you are truly still a virgin woman, who was even so willing to "annul" your marriage with your ex-husband after being married "for years":
Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
and if you did not even at least try to have sex with your ex-husband during your first year of marriage by hugging him and kissing his lips until both of you became aroused enough to want to have sex with each other, then that must mean that you never truly loved your husband very much, right? :frown:

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has a lot to do with whether or not YOU are truly a virgin woman! :wink:
Simply because IF you truly loved your husband very much (and can even manage to "stay friend" with him after your marriage with him ended), not only would you have had sex with him at least once during your first year of marriage, you would also never agree to "annulling" your marriage with him, right? :inlove:

But IF you are truly still a virgin woman, who was even so willing to "annul" your marriage with your ex-husband after being married "for years":

and if you did not even at least try to have sex with your ex-husband during your first year of marriage by hugging him and kissing his lips until both of you became aroused enough to want to have sex with each other, then that must mean that you never truly loved your husband very much, right? :frown:
If i were the hubby i’d die from blue balls
Or i would have just raped her

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, during your marriage before it was "annulled", especially during the first one or two years, did you love your husband very much?:unsure:
Unless I'm very mistaken, at least during the first one or two years of a truly consensual marriage, IF the wife truly loves her husband very much, not only would she be very willing to have sex with him at least once, she would even try to have sex with him at least once or twice EVERY MONTH until she becomes pregnant!:inlove:
Furthermore, during every sex session, she would be very enthusiastic and would try her VERY BEST to PLEASURE her husband until orgasm!:tongue:
And obviously, her husband would certainly consent to having sex with such a wife, right? :wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809

Well gay men don’t like wonen’s advances

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So violent. :eek:
Haha...Just let siaolang be lah. Where to find free entertainment except in sammyboy. She is a good reminder of unsoundness of mind and what not to become when we age. :biggrin:
What if u all meet her and discover it 7/10 will u piak piak her

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half a century year old Bergin? :eek::biggrin:

Women tend to lie on their age :speechless:

Our gut feeling is that she is someone in her 50s that bought a casket house in Johor for long term retirement.

If she is in her 40s, there will be about another 8-10 working years left in her career. Women in 40s are still more employable than men in 40s. And she still can find job as an account executive for $2500 a month.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never said such a thing, and I'm still waiting for you to quote at least one post of mine in which I ever said that my father and/or mother were born and/or raised in Johor or any other Malaysian/Malayan state. :rolleyes:
No you did. Your clone flatearther did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, the following were your exact words:

Furthermore, if you really "never heard the word before" 2009, how can you possibly know its meaning the moment you "first" heard KT Latha say it in 2009, let alone take offence? :o-o: :confused:
And if you already knew its meaning before you "first" heard KT Latha say it in 2009, then you must have at least read about it before, right? :rolleyes:
Like I already said Lolita is a word I totally clueless and don’t know the meaning. But slut I never heard before but I know the meaning. I don’t know where I know the meaning but I know the meaning that’s all I can say. It’s just not my family or friends or colleagues or acquaintances’ vocabulary and i never heard such a word from anyone’s mouth in person. First time heard the word from KT Latha filthy mouth. I have explained this very clearly why I am so shocked and obviously you are twisting it to I am lying when I am not and there is no reason to tell lie on this at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, when she "first" heard it in 2009, she was in her late 30s, i.e. 38 (or 38 going on 39 in 2009), according to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016

so she's probably born in 1970 or 1971.

In my opinion, whether or not she is really a virgin, she is certainly trying very hard to portray herself as some kind of "pure and innocent virgin woman" in 2009 (even though she was already in her late 30s back then), which is why she has to keep repeating that she had "never heard" the word, "slut", before she "first" heard KT Latha say it in 2009.
No that’s what you filthy Malaysians do to portray yourselves pure and innocent victim of racial policy when you are thieves slanderers and harassers with no shame. As for me I just talk what I feel like talking and never think of portraying like you always scheming did. The problem is what you filthy Malaysians accused of me based on hot air is a reflection of yourselves. And btw I was really pure and innocent in 2009 until I joined and learnt all sort of shit in this last few years and I realised people here and out there are so filthy and that’s why think everyone is filthy like themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't know the word slut can get A1 in English KNN this horny slut is a virgin liar KNN
Ya I don’t know lolita meaning at all also can get English A1. I am not sure what grade KT latha has for knowing the word Lolita. Go ask her ok.