• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next @ahmeng will say I go daiso Ikea and aeon to get bdsm

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because dirty ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs whistled when I was there.
Two days and three places in a roll dirty ccb young and old men do that around me. @AhMeng will say I enjoy this just like he said I enjoy being insulted with ccb lies here and call it bdsm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling ugly truth of ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs is called seeking justice to me but called entertainment and bdsm to @AhMeng etc dirty ccb human beasts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...virgin also know bdsm?!? Your tail showing that you could be fake virgin ot virgin whore. Lol :biggrin:
Mai Kay kay you son of pahang whore just used it yesterday on me. Seriously last time I don’t even know the word slut until I heard it first time from filthy Indian slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin cannot know bdsm means what even after being insulted a whore until India Iran Kyrgyzstan. That’s how shameless Malaysians are turning white into black.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin cannot know bdsm means what even after being insulted a whore until India Iran Kyrgyzstan. That’s how shameless Malaysians are turning white into black.
A virgin also cannot talk to men without being called a slut by filthy Indian slut kt latha and supporter LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin also cannot stay friend with ex husband after marriage annulment without being called his mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two days and three places in a roll dirty ccb young and old men do that around me. @AhMeng will say I enjoy this just like he said I enjoy being insulted with ccb lies here and call it bdsm.
I stay in forum seeking justice is called I like sexual harassment. I go to YouTube quora Twitter is also called I like sexual harassment. Now even I go aeon Ikea and daiso also got sexual harassment is also called I like sexual harassment? Get it now? It’s not I like but filthy Indians and Malaysians criminals are doing sexual harassment of me online and offline. Don’t blame me the victim of sexual harassment for not walking away. I walk away from this earth also no use until all filthy Indians and Malaysians are dead for the sexual harassment to stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in forum seeking justice is called I like sexual harassment. I go to YouTube quora Twitter is also called I like sexual harassment. Now even I go aeon Ikea and daiso also got sexual harassment is also called I like sexual harassment? Get it now? It’s not I like but filthy Indians and Malaysians criminals are doing sexual harassment of me online and offline. Don’t blame me the victim of sexual harassment for not walking away. I walk away from this earth also no use until all filthy Indians and Malaysians are dead for the sexual harassment to stop.
So many filthy Indians and Malaysians like @LaoTze like to pretend innocent and turn black into white and white into black with no shame and call that winning. Ok robbers and thieves and slanderers win lor. So proud winners.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
koraking with pineapple instead of using finger or dildo is BDSM
Even if lots and lots of used axle grease or used ghee applied

iu

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously last time I don’t even know the word slut until I heard it first time from filthy Indian slut kt latha.
If it's really true that you did not know the meaning of "slut" (or even never heard of it) until you heard KT Latha say it in 2009, then why were you offended when she said it back then? :o-o: :confused:
Furthermore, she did not even mention your name, nor was she talking to you, right? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If it's really true that you did not know the meaning of "slut" (or even never heard of it) until you heard KT Latha say it in 2009, then why were you offended when she said it back then? :o-o: :confused:
Furthermore, she did not even mention your name, nor was she talking to you, right? :rolleyes:
She is obviously a liar... But then again, she will play victim and say you bully her. Lol :biggrin: